Chapter 9

***Cavanaghs pov***

I woke up again to Blaine playing with my back. I start to get up, and he wakes up.

"Oops! I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm sorry." I say.

"No it's okay. We should be getting up amyway." Blaine said. My phone buzzes. Kurt. My phone starts to ring.

"Good morning Kurt." Blaine said as I picked up.

"Hello love birds." Kurt says manning Blaine and I blush. What the hell am I blushing? Blaine and I are just friends.

"Yeah haha very funny Kurt." Blaine says.

"So where are you guys? You never told me!" Kurt says.

"We are at Blaines house." I say.

"Oh! How's Lynn?" Kurt asked. Blaine out his hands in his head.

"She isn't here, she is hanging out with her boyfriend." I cover.

"Oh okay! Well tell her I said hi! I got to go! See ya later!" He said cheerfully as he hung up.

"Thanks for covering for me."

"What are friends for?" Blaine and I both get ready and headed downstairs. We drive to the funeral home.Blaine too me to go see all of his relatives and Lynn's friends. He held my hand the whole time. We intertwined fingers, and it all felt weird. His hands were too big for mine,but I kept holding it. He pulls me up to this woman. She's in her late fifties i guess.

"Hello aunt Claire." Blaine said.

"Oh Blaine I am so sorry for your loss." His aunt Claire said.

"Cavanagh this is my aunt Claire. Aunt Claire this is Cavanagh Redman." Blaine said.

"Oh hello dear." She said.

"Hello. It's so nice to meet you. Even in the worst times." I say

"Blaine you have your self a keeper." She said to him. My face turns a shade of red.

WHY DO I KEEP BLUSHING!