Chapter 14

It was the last night at my house. The last night of the Redman Family Christmas. I have had a perfect christmas, especially with my friends, and I am so thankful for them! I heard a soft knock on my door, and I looked at the clock, 2 am. Who could be out there at 2am? I opened it to see black curly hair and bright blue eyes, Blaine.

"I'm having dreams about lynn." he said sadly.

"Alright come on." I said crawling back into bed.

_________4 Months Later___________

It's march! Time to get rid of this cold weather!

"Hey Cavanagh, half of the warblers are going to have a warbler rumble. You wanna go?" Mark asked me. He was one of the warblers.

"I'm going." Blaine said.

"I'm the one hosting it, so I have to be there." Sebastian said.

"Sure when is it?" I asked.

"Tonight, at midnight." Sebastian said.

"See ya there!" I said.

When it was midnight, blaine and I led half of the warblers to a alleyway, meeting sebastians group there. They started to sing Bad by M.J.

I finished singing, and I heard a scream. I looked over at Sebastian, and I saw he had a slushy cup, and I looked over at Blaine who had slushy all over him, he was clutching his right eye. I rushed to blaine, as every warbler left.

"I'm gonna get you to the hospital, I promise." I said calling an ambulance.

When they came they loaded Blaine onto the bed. I say right next to him, holding his hand. They took him into a hospital room, and I waited in the waiting room.

"Cavanagh Redman?" A doctor called out, I shot up quickly.

"Thats me." I said.

"Do you have a ride home?" He asked me after he told me that Blaine may have to have eye surgery.

"No." I said . A nurse named Wilma drove me back to DA. I walked inside and ever warbler was in the lobby. Sebastian came up to me.

"How's Bla-." He said before i interrupted.

"Don't talk to me." I said as I pushed him out of the way.

"Cav." He said to me.

"Don't call me that! Don't talk to me! Don't talk about me! Don't think of me! Don't look at me!" I said as I got close to him, " Trust me, when I get up this stairs I will have forgotten the name Sebastian Smythe all together! " I stormed up the stairs. I saw hurt and pain in his face. Good!