Chapter 17

*****Cavanagh pov*****

Sebastian was the one to pull away. I hate to say it but I didn't want him to. We stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry." He said .

"No, don't apologize." I said , we were still really close. I felt his breath on my face.

"You enjoyed it?"" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. He leans down and kisses me again.

"See I though you were gonna hit me off something." He said after he pulled away.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because im an asshole."

"That you are."

"So are we a thing?" He asked.

"Sebastian, I don't know after what you did to Blaine."

"ALright, but I'm still here for you. I will always be here for you." He told me.

"I need to go, but I will see you at warbler practice." I said .

"Can't wait." He said smiling. I walked out and grabbed my car keys, but I turned off the recorder. I drove to the hospital, and went to Blaines room. I see another guy playing cards with him.

"Hey Blaine." I said.

"Hey Cavanagh!" Blaine said happily.

"Hi. The guy playing cards with Blaine said. I looked at him, he had light blond hair and blue eyes. He looked to be 18 to 20. Maybe 19. He is very VERY attractive.

"Oh Cavanagh, this is my friend West. We share a room." Blaine said.

"Hi West." Said.

"Nice to meet you Cavanagh." West said.

"Wanna play cards with us?" Blaine asked.

"Sure." I said.

time flew by.

"Oh, I have to go! Warbler practice! See ya blaine!" I said walking out.

*****Blaines POV*****

Cavanagh left, and after five minutes of complete silence West finally said something to me.

"Damn dude! She's fucking hot!" He said.

"I know." I said. I told him about Sebastian and how is apart of the love triangle.

"Who's this other side anyway? What's his instagram?" He asked pulling out his phone.

"Sebastian_Smythe10." I told him.

"He has pictures of him and her every where." He said

" I know that as well. " I said.

"She is super hot in this picture." He said showing me a picture of Cavanagh and Sebastian together. She was in his back, and her chin was on his head, and her bright baby blue eyes popped.

"Yeah." Is all I could say.