Chapter 24

Cavanaghs pov

     I was sitting in the bathroom, crying. Let me feel my emotions people. I don't judge you! I'm sorry for snapping, I'm just pissed...

     I hear a knock at the bathroom door.

     "Go away." I say. I'm not in the mood to talk to Kurt. I mean don't get me wrong, he and Blane are like my best friends but I'm not in the mood.

     "It's Sebastian." I heard Sebastian's voice say. I stand up and unlock the door, allowing for Sebastian to come in. Once he's in the room, I shut the door quickly and lock it. He looks at me with caring eyes, and I start to cry again. Sebastian opens his arms and I run into them. He embraced me, making me feel so much better. "What's wrong?" He asked. I took a deep shaky breath and responded.

     "Well west and I started dating today, and apparently Kurt doesn't support me." I said.

     "You and... west?" Sebastian asked. I looked up at him and he almost seemed hurt. "That's great." He said giving me a smile. I smiled back at him. He pushed me off  of him. He left with a small good bye. I say with my head in my hands, just thinking. A small fact dawned on me. Making a shiver go down my spine. Sebastian let me go. He loved me enough to let me go.