Chapter 15

I know I said I was going to forget the name Sebastian Smythe, but I cant. What am I gonna do?! Help me! Anyway i got back to my dorm, but I saw blaines. I walk into it and grab a sweatshirt out of his closet, and cry. I sit on the floor and cry. I know it's pretty pathetic. I stood up and went to my dorm.

"Cavanagh! Oh how was the warbler rumble? Why are you crying?" Kurt asked me. He had to help Rachel with a crisis.

"Sebastion hit alone in the eye with a slushy and it got into Blaine eye, so now he is gonna have to have eye surgery." I told him.

"That makes no sense!" Kurt said.

" what do you mean? "

"Well I went to McKinley and I got slushies thrown at me every single day, and yeah, it got into my eyes, but it only stung for a little bit. It doesn't do damage like that."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Sebastian put something in that slushy." OH HELL NO! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL SEBASTIAN!

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch! How am I gonna know what he put in it? " I asked.

"Oh honey your so blind, he will tell you." Kurt said. "Anyway, tomorrow I'll hook you up with the good stuff. I know people." Kurt said , I went to bed very angry.

I woke up very early and Kurt and I drove to McKinley.

"Santana, Rachel, and KaylaKayla, meet Cavanagh." Kurt said. I know one of them, Kayla of course.

"Hey Cavanagh." Kayla said.

"You girls got the good stuff that we need?" Kurt asked Santana.

"You bet. All you got to do is hit your chest once and it will start the recording, and then hit it again to stop it." She said. I was ready.

I went to the choir room when I got back to DA.

"Sebastion!" I called out .

"Cavanagh?" He asked.

"Dont get too excited, I'm fully prepared to go Danny Laruso on your ass!"

"Why are yo here then?" He asked me.

"What did you put in that slushy?" I asked.

"Nothing why." He asked.

"Because Blaine is going to have to have eye surgery!" I said.

"Too bad." Is all he said. WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

"What did you put in that slushy?" I asked again.

"Red dye number six." He said.

" I don't believe you! " I said.

"Are you questioning my honor?" He asked me.

"You bet!"

"I want warbler satisfaction." He said.

"Your challenging me to a dule?"

"You bet." He said mocking me.

"If I win, you tell me what you put in that slushy." I said.

"Deal." He said. The cello players started to play ' Smooth Criminal' by M.J.

Sebastian: As he can into the window, it was a sound of a crescendo. He came into her apartment and left the blood stains on the carpet.

​​​​He sang as he touched my shoulders and kisses my ear. We finished the song and I was all out of breath.

"I won." I said.

"You wish." He said.

" oh I won, now what did you put in that slushy?! " I asked.

"Rock salt. It that's okay." He said after some time.

"How is that okay?! I told you Blaine is going to have eye surgery!" I said.

"It's okay because I didn't put anything in this one." He said grabbing the slushy cup. I closed my eyes and waited for the cold drink to go all over me. It didn't come. Something warm came to my lips instead. I heard the slushy cup fall to the ground and arms go around me. Holy shit, Sebastians kissing me! And I'm kissing him back...