Prologue

(I do not own the image it belongs to its rightful owner.)

On a cold and starry night, a lone figure crouched on a rooftop's ledge, gazing at the bustling streets below for any type of danger that lurked in this quirk infested world. This figure wore all black to blend into the shadows; he wore a mask and hood to hide his identity, baggy long-sleeved woolly shirt with a leather harness strapped to his torso as it held his two quivers of arrows for his bow, crossbow and throwing knives, leather gloves, cargo pants with leather pouches on his belt that held a variety of bombs, rope, grappling hook, 9mm bullets, and other necessities, plus a holster that held a 9mm glock for emergencies. He is a well known vigilante called Robin Hood; heroes have tried and failed to apprehend him as he has slipped through their grasp more than once.

Hearing happy chatter below, he saw people exit out of the movie theater. A family of three walked out of the theater as they headed toward a shortcut to the parking lot garage, when Robin Hood spotted a suspicious character following the happy family. His gut was telling him that this suspicious man meant trouble. Quickly following after the suspicious man and the happy family, Robin Hood jumped down from the rooftop so that he can follow them on the ground. Entering the parking lot garage, Robin Hood quietly followed the suspicious man while maintaining a distance so that the suspicious man won't suspect Robin Hood was tailing him. No sound came from his combat boots that touched the concrete floor; Robin Hood always took light steps when tailing someone.

Robin Hood saw the suspicious man activating his quirk which was a poisonous gas that causes the victim to go paralyze or die depending on the potency of the poisonous gas. Drawing his bow out, he nocked an arrow and pulled the string back, and released the arrow as it grazed the man's hand drawing blood before the arrow embedded into the hard concrete ground in front of the man. "Shit!" the man cursed as he held his injured hand to his chest, the family heard the man's curse and a thud from the arrow connecting to the ground, they were startled to see the man, who was about to use his quirk on them and Robin Hood who nocked in another arrow to his bow.

"Language, there is a child present," Robin Hood mockingly scolded, his voice was deep and very masculine. "Now, tell me, why were you about to use your quirk on this nice family, hmm?" Robin Hood questioned, his form was relaxed as he pointed his bow at the criminal before ordering the family to leave, "Get out of here."

"Thank you," the mother thanked, she picked up her five year old son as she, her husband and son quickly left the parking lot garage to call the police or heroes.

"Who the hell are you?" the man growled as his pay day just left the building because of Robin Hood.

"Haven't you heard the news? I'm the notorious vigilante, Robin Hood," Robin Hood smirked underneath his mask when he saw the man's eyes widen, "Now, who are you and why were you targeting that family?"

Shakily raising his arms up and his palms facing Robin Hood the man answered, "I-I was h-hired to kill that family!"

"Who hired you?" Robin Hood questioned, reclining against the car and slightly lowering the bow as the man mentally smirked because the vigilante let his guard down.

"Order of Fear, I was hired by the Order of Fear," the man answered.

"Order of Fear, huh? Normally the Order of Fear gives their members a task to complete, that is either to strike fear into their targets or....kill them to make a statement to the public," Robin Hood listed off his knowledge of this criminal organization, "So either you are lying about being hired by them or you are actually a member of the Order of Fear. I'm leaning on the latter."

Eyes widening, the man acted rashly, he activated his quirk and used a very deadly poison to kill Robin Hood who expertly dodged to his left before doing a hand spring to give himself some distance away from this villain. Pressing a button on his right wrist, he activated the arrow that's embedded into the ground as it released a smokescreen to cover his movements and blind his enemy. "YOU THINK A LITTLE SMOKE CAN STOP ME?!" the man laughed psychotically as his eyes were deranged. "YOU LOST ME MY KILL, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT WITH YOUR LIFE! *Manically laughs*" the man was using his quirk everywhere trying to recklessly poison Robin Hood who put on a gas mask to keep out the toxins the man was releasing. Once the smoke cleared and the man stopped using his toxins, he saw that Robin Hood was no where in sight, "Where the fuck did he go?" the man growled.

"I'm right behind you," Robin Hood whispered next to the villain's ear, turning around he activated his quirk and a small puff his poisonous gas appeared. "You're at your limit. Aw, too bad, I was quite enjoying your reckless behavior," Robin Hood mocked, his bow sling across his back as he cracked his knuckles, "My turn." Robin Hood swing a nasty left hook at the man's face, who staggered backwards from the punch, Robin Hood swung more punches at the man relentlessly before kneeing him in the gut and giving the man a good punch hard to the head, knocking him unconscious.

"*Scoffs* They must be really desperate to send this asshole to do their dirty work," Robin Hood made sure to tightly bind the man's hands so that he won't use his quirk on the police or heroes. Once Robin Hood was done tying the criminal up, he searched for the Order of Fear's mark on the man, when Robin Hood found the mark it was crossed off. The Order of Fear's mark is a bloody scythe tattoo that marks a member who is loyal to their leader, The Crusher. The Crusher is a ruthless killer and well known villain in Japan, he terrorizes people to work with him or he kills them for disobeying him. "A rogue member, interesting," Robin Hood muttered to himself as he dragged the unconscious criminal outside when he heard the police sirens.

Grabbing his bow he attached the grappling hook on an arrow and shot the arrow onto a roof before activating another button on his right wrist causing the grappling hook to reel him up. Once he was near the roof's ledge, he pulled himself up and watched the police put the unconscious villain inside a police cruiser. Hearing a soft thud behind him, Robin Hood calmly turned around to see the Pro Hero Eraserhead. "Eraserhead, are you here to congratulate me on successfully capturing a villain? Or are you here to try and capture me again?" Robin Hood questioned, already knowing the answer.

"You won't escape me this time," Eraserhead told Robin Hood in a monotone voice as he prepared to use his scarf to capture the vigilante.

"I'd like to see you try," Robin Hood threw down a smoke bomb to cover his escape as Eraserhead chased after the vigilante who used acrobatics to dodge Eraserhead's scarf that he launched at Robin Hood. Eraserhead kept up with Robin Hood who tried to outrun and out maneuver the pro hero as Robin Hood kept running and jumping across rooftops. Skidding to a stop, Robin Hood saw a bus driving past the building where he skidded to a stop as Eraserhead was catching up. Robin Hood smirked underneath his mask as he turned to face the pro hero, "Try to keep up!" Robin Hood yelled as he jumped off the roof and perfectly landed on the bus's rooftop.

Eraserhead saw Robin Hood leaped off the moving bus, safely landing on the sidewalk before running into a dark alleyway. Chasing after Robin Hood, Eraserhead arrived at the alleyway where he saw Robin Hood run into, but only to see that a manhole cover was opened and Robin Hood disappeared into the sewage system, "Dammit," Eraserhead cursed as Robin Hood slipped through his grasp yet again.

-------------Time skip----------------------------------

Robin Hood exit out of the sewage system and stayed close to the shadows because he didn't want to encounter anymore pro heroes. Walking to a rundown apartment building, Robin Hood climbed the fire escape stairs and entered through an unlocked window on the fifth floor. Inside the apartment room, were scattered pieces of paper on the floor, a worn down couch, old coffee table with a TV he fixed up, a card board table with two foldable chairs as his kitchen table. The place may have looked rundown but it was home, Robin Hood shut the window and locked it before drawing the curtains to a close. Removing his hood, mask and voice changer, Robin Hood had 'his' hair tied into a tight bun as wavy golden blonde hair trickled down to 'his' shoulders from removing the pins that kept the hair in place. Entering the bathroom, Robin Hood gazed into the mirror to see a quirkless fourteen year old teenage girl with wavy, golden blonde hair, emerald green eyes, tan skin, and a scar running from the corner of her left eyebrow down to her left cheek.

Artemis Waters, is the vigilante known as Robin Hood, she became Robin Hood when she was only ten years old when she decided to take matters into her own hands. Ever since she became Robin Hood, people mistook her for being a man, but she used this to her advantage as she uses the voice changer to disguise her voice and become the vigilante Robin Hood. After washing her face, she removed her vigilante costume and changed into a grey, baggy short sleeve shirt with black shorts for bed as she has school in the morning. Lying in her worn out bed, she falls into a deep slumber as her encounter with Eraserhead was only just the beginning.

----------------

I just started getting into My Hero Academia, which the show is AMAZING! Please let me know what you think of the story or if there are any mistakes.