Wake Up

The vigilante, Oni traveled from rooftop to rooftop, her short dyed white hair dancing in the wind as she ran across the roofs. Hearing police sirens, Oni skid to a stop, watching the police vehicles heading north as a dark cloud of smoke loomed over the night sky. She changed direction and ran toward the smoke as she remembered heading toward a large smoke like this five years ago.

~Flashback~

Artemis searched everywhere for All Might and Izuku, 'Where are you, Izu?' she thought as she suddenly heard a loud explosion, 'A villain? If I know Izu, he'll probably be there observing the heroes.' She entered an alley and hid behind a dumpster, but she made sure that no one was watching or following her before changing into her vigilante persona. Opening her bow case, Artemis took out her bow and quiver full of arrows as she shut the case and secured her quiver, backpack and bow case over her shoulder. Once that was done, she made sure her voice changer was turned on, secured and hidden by her mask before securing her hood and grabbing her bow as she climbed up a building's fire escape to the rooftop.

Robin Hood traveled from rooftop to rooftop, heading toward the large smoke caused by the explosion. Arriving at Tatooin Shopping District, she jumped onto a roof closest to the large smoke as she saw heroes just standing there glaring at the villain. Her eyes widen behind her hood when she saw who the villain was no other than the sludge creature that tried to take over Izuku's body and strangled her. "Shit! How did he escape from All Might?" she whispered to herself, observing the situation as she saw that the sludge villain was trying to take over someone else's body, "Not on my watch, ugly."

Grabbing out her rope, she tied one end to a satellite pole and the other on an arrow's shaft as she nocked that arrow into her bowstring before releasing it. The arrow embedded into the ground in front of the heroes as she attached a hook to the rope and secured her bow over her shoulder. Leaving her backpack and bow case on the rooftop, she zip lined off the roof and let go of the hook when she was getting closer to the ground as Robin Hood landed in a crouching position, "Is that who I think that is?" a male bystander asked as everyone including the villain and heroes stared at the newcomer.

"It is! It's Robin Hood!" a female bystander gasped.

"So, you're the one who ruined my day off," Robin Hood spoke as she stood up from her crouching and removed her bow from her shoulder. "Man, you're really ugly. What sewage did you crawl out of?" she asked before bending backwards to dodge the sludge villain's punch, "Is that the best you got, Ugly?"

"I'LL CRUSH YOU!!!!" the sludge creature growled, throwing debris and punches at Robin Hood who used her acrobatics and flexibility to dodge. She retaliated by shooting arrow after arrow at the sludge monster from different directions, "HA HAHA HA! YOU'RE PUNY ARROWS DON'T AFFECT ME?!?! I'M FLUID!"

"I know! But hurting you wasn't my intention!" she yelled, pressing a button on her left wrist as smoke came out of the arrows she used that were scattered around the villain and his hostage.

The smoke covered Robin Hood, the sludge villain and the hostage from the public eye and each other. Artemis quietly stalked closer to the villain who was lashing out in every direction trying to hit her, "WHERE ARE YOU BASTARD?!?!" Keeping quiet, Artemis grabbed her dagger and started slicing the hostage free without hurting them while dodging swipes from the villain. When the smoke began to clear, Artemis was very close to freeing the hostage and she got a better look at the hostage. What she saw caused Artemis to falter in cutting the hostage free, she saw fearful red eyes that belonged to the only person she knew, Katsuki Bakugou. Because of her falter, she was hit dead center in the chest which sent her crashing through a glass window of a store with her breathe knocked out of her.