Angry Pinky

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Warning this is my sad attempt at humor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking to U.A., Artemis stopped in her tracks when she saw the press crowding the entrance to U.A. from across the street as she stood next to a man with ashen blue hair and wearing a black hoodie, "You've got to be kidding me!" she sighed in irritation, "How am I going to get into U.A.? I could march through the press and ignore them. Or I could parkour over the wall and get to class on time, but then I might get scolded by the teachers..." The man with ashen blue hair glanced at Artemis who had her eyes closed and rubbed her chin in thought while muttering to herself until her eyes flew open and grinned in determination, "Scolding it is then!" Securing her bow case and satchel on her back before running toward the press as the man watched in interest. Running at full speed, Artemis jumped up, feet landing on a press member's back before leaping from one press member's back to another, "Sorry not sorry!" she yelled.

"Ack!"

"Ooooffff!"

"Hey!"

Seeing Shota telling the press to leave, Artemis used her momentum from leaping on press member's backs to grab a hold of the U.A. wall's ledge, "Hi Sensei! Bye Sensei!" Artemis yelled, waving at him with her left hand as Shota did a double take when he saw Artemis pull herself up and jumped down on the other side of the wall, 'Strange girl.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid," Shota told.

"I know," Katsuki grumbled.

"Midoriya. You broke your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quick. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

"Waters, good work," Artemis smiled to herself before Shota continued, "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice but today, I'll have you..." '...Take a special test?!' the students thought, "...decide on a class representative," Shota told as the students of 1-A sighed in relief, 'It's actually a normal school activity!'

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

"Me too!"

"I want to do it, too!"

"It's a job made for m—"

"I'll be leader!"

"My manifesto is for all girls' skirts to be 30 centimeters above the knee!"

"Let me do it! Me!"

"Silence, please! It's a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one," Tenya suggested.

"Why did you suggest that?" Denki questioned.

"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" Tsuyu asked.

"If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..." Kirishima told.

"Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the suitable person? What do you think Mr. Aizawa?" Tenya asked Shota who stepped into his sleeping bag and zipped it up.