Death of Robin Hood

I'm going to continue writing this book and as you can see I've changed the title. I'll be writing both Robin Hoods, this is something I came up with this morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four years later...

A nineteen year old woman with short white hair, tan skin, and emerald green eyes, was watching a four year old news report about the death of the vigilante Robin Hood. The video showed a reporter asking the staff of U.A. some questions, "Did you know that Robin Hood was working undercover in your school?"

"... No," Eraserhead hesitated to answer as he thought about Artemis who final woke up from her year long coma. He and other Pro Heroes went after her when she escaped from the hospital and they she was fighting against a villain in broad daylight when they final found as her vigilante persona, Robin Hood. Eraserhead saw from a distance that she was out of shape and not fit to fight any villains from barely dodging the masked villain's sword, but what he witnessed froze him to his very core. The Pro Heroes froze in their step as they had just witnessed Robin Hood's death. She was stabbed in the heart from the masked villain's blade. Rage filled Eraserhead as he tried to capture the masked villain but the said villain dropped Artemis's lifeless body, grabbed out a smoke bombe and threw down the smoke bomb as he vanished from the scene. Present Mic removed Robin Hood's mask to see lifeless green eyes staring back at, he gently closed the vigilante's eyes out of respect as he and some others felt sadness for not being there on time.

"Is the school and other Pro Heroes happy that the menace Robin Hood is out of the picture?" a female reporter asked which snapped Eraserhead from his thoughts.

All Might stepped foreword drawing everyone's attention, "Robin Hood wasn't a menace like others claimed her to be, but she was another hero who risked her life on protecting people. This city has lost great hero, but I won't stand by and let others tarnish her name," he told the female reporter who flushed in humiliation.

"How many times are you going to watch that, Sleeping Beauty?" a male voice asked from behind the white haired woman who pause the video.

She touched a four year old scar on her chest, "As many times as I want Shohei," she answered, "You do know you didn't have to actually kill me, right?"

Shohei got into her line of vision as his face showed no regret, "Hey you wanted to fake your own death, not me. Besides I had to make it believable or people won't buy it and I did bring you back to life, didn't I, Artemis?"

"*Sigh* I know but..."

"But you want to return to your old life," Shohei finished Artemis.

Getting from the leather couch, Artemis approached the window, crossing her arms as she stared at the bustling streets of Japan, "I know I can't return to that old life, not when the Order of Fear still runs rampant in this city."

"Robin Hood and your old life died when you chose this path, but that doesn't mean you can't live your new life as the new Artemis and Huntress," Shohei told, "Oh! Before I forget, your sister sent you a wedding invitation."

He handed Artemis the wedding invitation, "Thank you, Shohei for everything you've done for me."

"Don't mention it, think of it as debt repaid. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you," Shohei brushed off her thanks.

"True and you would've have been dead in a ditch by one of Slasher's assassins if it wasn't for me.

"Hmph, get out my sight before I kill you again and I might think about reviving you from the dead."

"I'm going, I'm going, drama queen," Artemis left the room before Shohei could throw his knife at her. She entered her bedroom, placing the wedding invitation on her desk and pulled out a dark brown trench coat, black sleeveless shirt, cargo pants, fingerless gloves that reach her elbow, and black combat. She remembered watching her own funeral from a distance as her classmates, Izuku's family, Katsuki's family, and the staff of U.A. paid their respects to an empty coffin. Artemis hated herself for deceiving them, but it was the only way to insure their safety and to finally take down the Order of Fear after all these years. Changing into the clothes, Artemis geared up with hidden throwing knives, strapping two combat knives on her thighs, holstering two 9mm glocks, and her old utility belt she used to wear as Robin Hood. Robin Hood no longer patrols the streets anymore, but the rising vigilante, Oni or what she likes to call herself Guardian, now patrols the streets of Japan instead of the dead vigilante, Robin Hood. "One life ends and another begins," she whispered to herself.

Entering her bathroom, Artemis placed a red eye contact on her left eye before putting on a demon mask over her face. Leaving the bathroom, Artemis grabbed a katana that was leaning against her dresser and strapped it on her back before exiting out of her room. "So, what does the mighty Oni, oops, I meant to say Guardian's plans for today, hmm? Gathering more information? Patrolling the streets? Or are you going to visit some old friends?" Shohei questioned as he watched TV.

"Don't know, I'll see what my mood is tonight," Artemis told, unlocking the window to the fire escape.

"Don't get killed."

Smirking behind her mask, Oni sent a wave over her shoulder, "I won't." Oni left through the window, climbing up the fire escape to the apartment building's rooftop where she leapt onto another rooftop as she began patrolling the streets for Order of Fear activity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know short chapter but I'll be trying to make the other chapters a little bit longer than this one.