Roaring Muscles and Unexpected Visits

Please tell me if there are any mistakes, I had to fix a few in the Prologue, Artemis Waters: Origin and What It Takes to be a Hero or a Vigilante.

------------------------------

"What are you doing here?" Artemis questioned the person who broke into her home and was sitting on her worn out couch in the living room as she shut the door to her apartment.

"I was hoping you changed your mind about moving to America with me," a woman with brown hair tied into a loose braid and turquoise eyes answered.

Artemis walked into her kitchen and dropped her dagger on the counter, "My answer is still the same as last time, I'm not leaving Japan," Artemis told as she went to her fridge.

The woman got off the couch and walked into the kitchen when Artemis opened her fridge and grabbed out a coca-cola bottle, "Artemis please rethink this!" the woman pleaded.

"Maria, I can't go to America. Not when those bastards are still on the loose!" Artemis argued, shutting the door to the fridge and placing her coca-cola bottle on the counter as she turned to face Maria.

"I don't want to lose you, too! Artemis, my brother, your mentor, died trying to take down the Order of Fear! I don't want you suffer the same fate as Arthur!" Maria cried, tears streamed down her ivory cheeks as Artemis gave the older woman by thirteen years a hug.

"I promise you this, I won't let what happened to Arthur, happen to me," Artemis vowed, hugging Maria tighter, "You need to know why I'm doing this. I'm doing this for you and to the families who have suffered because of the Order of Fear and I will give you justice for Arthur's death."

Maria sighed sadly and gave Artemis a watery smile, "There really is no way for me to change your mind, is there?" she asked as Artemis gave her a look of determination, "My brother's stubbornness really has rubbed off on you. Please be careful for my sake."

"I will," Artemis promised, breaking away from the hug, she saw Maria out of her apartment as she closed the door and locked it. Sitting on her worn out couch, Artemis slumped her shoulders from exhaustion and was glad that Maria didn't notice the bruising around her neck caused by the sludge villain. Grabbing out her phone from her blazer's pocket when she heard a ding from someone texting her, 'I better tell Izu that I won't be going to his house for game night,' she thought.

Izu:

Art-chan, can we reschedule game night some other time?

Art:

Sure! We can play video games some other time

Izu:

Did you make it home safely?

Art:

Yeah I'm home

How did it go with All Might?

Since you grabbed onto his leg

Izu:

Good

He's going to train me for the U.A.'s entrance exams

Art:

Really?!

I'm happy for you Izu!

You're dream of becoming a hero is finally coming true!