What I'm capable of

Artemis looked at herself in the mirror as she tied her hair into a messy bun. She wore a white button up shirt with a red tie loose, the U.A. jacket unbuttoned, black jeans, low-heel boots with a hidden dagger, and the final touch is a choker with a heart locket that held a picture of her and Arthur around her neck. Next she applied waterproof makeup to cover her scar before leaving the bathroom and grabbing her bow case and satchel that had all of her school supplies.

Leaving the apartment complex, Artemis put on her headphones and chose a song as she sang the lyrics.

(I do not own the video or song. It belongs to its rightful owner.)

~Out of the shade

Out of the shadows

Out of the haze

I'm coming out of

Out of the ashes I rise

You can run but you can't hide

Breath on your skin

I've arrived

Here I am

Here I am

I am untamed

You cannot fathom

Get in my way

Lethal assassin

I bring the pain

You can't imagine

Nothing but flames

This is what happens

Out of the ashes I rise

You can run but you can't hide

Breath on your skin

I've arrived

Here I am

HERE I AM

A force to be reckoned with

A blade you been messin' with

Ooooh

Here I am

A game you won't ever win

It's your grave hear it beckoning

Ooooh

Here I am

Ooooh

HERE I AM

Ooooh, here I am

Here I am

Ooooh

Ooooh HERE I AM~

Once the song finished, Artemis entered U.A. grounds as she went looking for her classroom, "1-A... 1-A... 1-A... Aha! Found it," she gazed at the large door, 'Do they really need a large door?'

"Nobody!" a voice growled from behind Artemis who was about to open the door to 1-A.

Turning around Artemis saw Katsuki scowling at her as he stomped toward her, "Good morning, Kacchan," she greeted calmly as Katsuki grabbed her shirt collar, glaring up at her since she's taller than him.