Hero Costume

Here's another chapter for everyone! I hope you enjoy this one.

---------

"He got over 700 meters?!"

"Finally, a hero-like record!" Ochaco cheered.

"His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange quirk..." Tenya muttered.

"It's not very stylish."

'Wh-What's with that power?! Everyone's quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable! But in reality...' Katsuki thought, gapping like a fish out of water, "What is the meaning of this? Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" Katsuki charged at Izuku but Artemis intercepted by grabbing Katsuki's arm and tripping him as she used her own body weight to pin Katsuki to the ground.

Firmly holding his arm behind his back and her knee dug into the middle of his back keeping him in place as few strands of hair fell out of her messy bun, "If you don't calm down, I will not hesitate to dislocate your arm, Kacchan," Artemis threatened as she lightly tugged his arm to prove her point.

"Get the hell off of me, Nobody!" Katsuki growled as he tried to activate his quirk but nothing happened.

"Jeez... Don't keep making me use my quirk over and over. I have dry eye," Shota told, using his quirk on Katsuki.

'It's such a waste, since his quirk is so amazing!' the teen thought except for Artemis who whispered to herself, "Show off."

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready," Shota told, deactivating his quirk as Artemis let go of Katsuki and got up to do the ball throw.

Walking to her abandon bow case, she opened it and too out her bow and quiver of arrows as she went to the center of the circle. Shota tossed the softball to Artemis who easily caught it before pulling out an explosive arrow from her quiver and pierced the softball with the arrow tip. Nocking the arrow, she pulled the bowstring back, took aim and released the arrow as it soared through the air before she pressed a button on her bow that caused the arrow to explode and give the softball a boost. Artemis turned to Shota who narrowed his eyes at her as he showed everyone her results which is 275 meters.

|Test 6: Sit ups|

Laying on the mat, Artemis began doing the sit ups as she didn't break a sweat until she reached 315, her new personal record.

------------

|Test 7: Seated toe touch|

Since Artemis was flexible this test was too easy for her.

-------------

|Test 8: Long distance run|

She was ahead of most of the other teens as she also chased after villains and run away from heroes.

------------

Everyone gathered around Shota as they waited to see their results, "Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally so I'll show you the results all at once," Shota informed as he showed everyone their results. Artemis saw that she took third place and Izuku was in last place, "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion. It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks."

"Nani?!" everyone yelled.

"Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious of you just thought it through," a girl with black hair tied into spiky ponytail informed, 'I didn't notice,' everyone else thought.