Art vs Kacchan

Sorry for not updating for awhile, so here's another chapter for everyone!

----------------------------------------------

Artemis and Katsuki have a staredown waiting to see who would make the first move as Katsuki touched his earpiece, "Just shut up and defend. I'm really angry right now!" he growled. He made the first move as he used his quirk to launch himself at Artemis who blocked his when he tried to kick her. She ducked down and rolled away from Katsuki's quirk infused punch as she kicked Katsuki in the back of his knees before quickly standing up, grabbing his shirt and throwing him against the wall.

"If you want to get to Izu, then you'll have to go through me first!" she yelled, nocking an arrow and releasing it as the arrow soared toward Katsuki. Pressing a button on her bow, a net sprang out of the arrow as it captured Katsuki as Artemis darted down a hallway.

"Come back here, Nobody!" Katsuki yelled after Artemis who kept putting distance between herself and Katsuki as she thought to herself, 'That won't hold him for long.'

"Izu, Ochaco, did you find the weapon?" Artemis asked into her earpiece while running through the hallways and up the stairs before stopping for a moment.

"Yes, we found the weapon. It's at the middle of the fifth floor," Izuku informed.

'That's one floor above me,' Artemis thought as she heard footsteps behind her, "Found you, Nobody," Katsuki growled, pointing his gauntlet at Artemis as he pulled the pin and a large blast went toward Artemis who covered her face with her arms.

The large blast destroyed the hallway and made a large hole in the wall as the smoke cleared, Katsuki saw that Artemis staggered to a stand as her hero costume was still intact, "Is that the best you got, Kacchan?" she taunted, charging at Katsuki who went to swing his quirk infused punch but she kicked his arm away before using her other leg to kick Katsuki in the face.

Stumbling backwards, "You're dead—Ack!" he was cut off by Artemis kneeing him in the stomach before relentlessly punching him.

She grabbed Katsuki's shirt and head butted him before throwing him over her shoulder and onto the ground, "Hero team...Wins!" All Might announced through the speakers. After hearing that, Artemis held out her hand for Katsuki to take.

He stared at her outstretched hand and Artemis caught a glimpse of respect and something else in his eyes before he glared at her, "I don't need help from the likes of you!" Katsuki spat, slapping Artemis's hand away from him as he got up and walked away when All Might and medical robots entered the room, 'Izu needs to learn how to control his quirk if he ever hopes of becoming a hero.' Artemis left the building and entered the monitor room before sitting on the ground, leaning her back against the wall and stretched out her legs as she closed her eyes for some much needed sleep.

------------------- Time Skip-------------------

Once the combat training was over, All Might noticed Artemis was still sleeping, "Will someone please wake up, Young Waters."

Shoto approached Artemis's sleeping form as he crouched down and lightly shook her shoulder, "Waters, wake up."

"Hmm?" Artemis's eyes fluttered open and saw Shoto crouching next to her "*Yawns* Is there something you need, Shoto?"

"Combat Training is over," Shoto informed monotonously as she stood up from crouching.

"Thanks for informing me, Shoto," Artemis thanked, getting off the ground and stretched as Shoto nod his head at Artemis before returning to All Might.

Everyone in class 1-A except Izuku who was in the nurse's office again, left the monitor room with All Might as they stood near the exit tunnel, "Good work everybody!" All Might praised, "We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!"

"To have a proper calls after Aizawa-sensei's class... It's kind of anticlimactic..." Tsuyu told.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return to the classroom!" All Might told before running off.

"All Might's amazing!"

"Why was he in such a hurry?"

"So cool..."

Artemis entered the female locker room and quickly changed into her clothes before grabbing her bow case, hero costume and satchel as she hurriedly left the school grounds to return home and grab something for tonight's patrol.

That same night, Robin Hood approached Toshinori who was in his real form as he was about to enter his house, "Toshi, we need to talk," Robin Hood spoke from behind Toshinori who jumped in startlement and turned around to see Robin Hood holding a large yellow envelope.

"Robin Hood, why are you here?" Toshinori questioned not even surprised that Robin Hood found where he lives since she found him and Izuku's meeting at the beach.

"We need to talk," Robin Hood repeated, Toshinori nod as he opened the door and gestured to Robin Hood to enter.

Entering Toshinori's house, Robin Hood followed Toshinori into his kitchen and sat across from him at the kitchen table, "What is it that you need to talk about?"

Robin Hood pulled out a letter and a key from her pouch before placing the letter, key and large envelope on the table and sliding them over to Toshinori who gazed at them in confusion, "In the large envelope is everything you need to about a criminal organization called the Order of Fear and instructions," she explained as she pointed at the letter and key, "This key unlocks a hidden room full of information and evidence on the order and its members, the instructions I mentioned earlier will help you find the hidden room. This letter I need you to personally deliver it to woman named Maria Waters, she lives in America."

"Why are you telling me this, and is Maria Waters related to Artemis Waters?" Toshinori questioned.

"Artemis was adopted into the family when she was four by a man named Arthur Waters. He was our mentor and brother, I've watched Arthur train Artemis from the shadows before he died on her seventh birthday from The Crusher and his brother The Slasher, they lead the Order of Fear," Robin Hood answered the painful truth of her past, "Because I trust you with this information and you should have Eraserhead help you take down the Order of Fear if they managed to kill me. I've painted a large target on my back from getting into their business."

Toshinori absorbed the information that was giving to him until he had only one question to ask, "What promise did you make to Maria?"

"That I won't end up like Arthur," Robin Hood answered as she got up to leave, "I've wasted enough of your time, rest well Toshinori."

When Robin Hood left, Toshinori opened the large envelope and read information she gave him as his eyes widen in shock that members of the order are in the media, the police, hospitals, etc, "What have you gotten yourself into, Robin Hood?" he muttered to himself as tried to process everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the quick chapter! I have been thinking really hard about the USJ scene for the past two weeks and I have a few ideas of what to do, but I am up for some suggestions.