USJ Attack

This chapter is kinda short, sorry!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thirteen and Eraserhead? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here," the purple vortex spoke.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Shota observed the growing number of villains. Artemis's gaze swept across the growing number of villains as her eyes as her eyes finally locked with Slasher's who smirked knowingly at her.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of brining this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here," the ashen blue haired man scratched hi neck as his face was covered by a hand mask, "I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

"That might work, but you need to eliminate Robin Hood first before you can get close enough to kill anyone," Slasher told his companions.

"Wait did he just say Robin Hood?"

"No one said he'll be here!"

"Where is he?"

"When did he get here?"

"He's been here the whole time, right under U.A.'s nose and he's glaring at us right now. Oops, my bad, I meant to say she's glaring at us right now, isn't that right, Robin Hood?" Slasher revealed, causing Artemis to grit her teeth in anger.

"She?!"

"What the hell is he talking about?"

"I'm talking about the girl standing next to Erasurehead. She's the notorious vigilante, Robin Hood," Slasher told, pointing at Artemis who stood straighter as the two pro heroes and her classmates stared at her in shock.

Glancing at Shota and class 1-A, Artemis saw betrayal and mistrust in their eyes as she put up her emotional barriers, 'This is not how I wanted them to know, please forgive me everyone. Maria, I'm sorry.' "How did you know?" Artemis questioned her voiced devoid of any emotion.

"Did you forget I was the one who gave you that scar on your face? How could I not recognize my own handy work that's eight years old. It was cute how you stepped out of your little hiding spot to save him, but you were too late, and I used my quirk Pain to give you that scar as a reminder," Slasher answered, "You surprised me and my brother, little bird, I'll give you that. That just tells us that we shouldn't underestimate our potential enemies." Artemis unconsciously traced the scar hidden underneath her mask, "Kurigori, you have the Order of Fear's business and little bird, if you survive today, this is your last warning. Stay out of our business."

Watching Kurigori take Slasher away, Artemis turned to Shota and Thirteen, "Erasurehead, Thirteen, get the students out of here. I'll buy you two some time, and when this over and I survive, I will explain everything," Artemis ordered, she leapt toward the crowd of villains before Shota or Thirteen could stop here as she shot arrow after arrow while still suspended in the air. The arrows attached to their marks as Artemis pressed a button on her bow and the arrows tazed the villains' unconscious. When her feet touched the ground, Artemis immediately ran into the fray, shooting arrows at the villains with great accuracy as she kept villains away from her, and those that did get close were either thrown or kicked away. A villain snuck up behind Artemis who punched and kicked a mutant villain away from her, the villain behind her turned his hand into a knife as he was about to stab her, he was kicked away from Artemis by Shota. Hearing a thud behind her, Artemis nocked an arrow, turned around and aimed at the arrow at Shota who was fighting against the villains, "I thought I told you to protect the students!" Artemis yelled at Shota as she shot the arrow and Shota ducked down avoiding the arrow as it hit its mark on a villain's forehead and tazing the her unconscious.