Chapter 1: This Love of Ours

My name is Devina Rose Carlisle

My name is Devina Rose Carlisle. I own a multimillion dollar architect firm that was passed down to me after my father, Devin Chase Michaels, passed away; Chase Michaels ADF. I also own my very own, well established talent agency and house some of the most famous celebrities. I might be young but I was blessed with beauty and brains and I use them both to my advantage to get ahead in life.

At twenty two I started my agency, Devina Rose Models. Five years after my company took off, we had housed over four hundred models, actors, actresses, singers/songwriters and had dozens of contracts with production companies. Other than the money side of things, I built this company with my own two hands, my own blood sweat and tears.

On my twenty-ninth birthday I met my husband, Easton Milo Carlisle CEO of Carlisle Corps.

He was eye catching and left me breathless from the moment I laid eyes on him

He was eye catching and left me breathless from the moment I laid eyes on him. He was beautiful and on the outside, I was intrigued. He stood at 6'5, had long wavy hair that was a blended honey and brown, eyes mixed of grey and blue and he had beautifully tan skin. His personality and his brains is what drew me in and what I fell in love with.

We had dated for a short time before he popped the question and got married. Four years later, we're still as in love with each other as we were from the moment we laid eyes on each other.

Our anniversary was less than a week away and I had decided to surprise him with a trip to the Bahamas. It was also going to be great get away, work for both of us has been awful and tedious.

My driver had taken me across town to his office. After the expansion of his company, we decided to move to Los Angeles from New York, and ever since things have been even better for us. It was calm and relaxed, away from the big city. We pulled up and my driver, Brennan opened my door for me.

"Thank you Brennan. You can take the rest of the day off. I'll be heading home with Easton today. And don't worry about your hours, I'll pay you for the whole day."

"Thank you Mrs. Carlisle, you're too kind."

"Just make sure you and Priscilla bring that baby girl around more, she's too adorable to keep away from me."