Chapter 2: Forbidden

I walked through the threshold of our bedroom and looked around, noticing the beauty and hard work I put in to designing this space. Everything was black and white, from the sheer black curtains to the white and rose gold closet. It was something out of a dream that I made com true.

I walked into the closet and began sifting through my lingerie drawer, looking for Easton's favorite set.

I began to get undressed and placed my clothes on the black chair sitting in the corner. I heard the security alarm ring out two pings, letting me know Easton was home. I slipped on the black lace lingerie and kicked my heels across the closet then grabbed the silk black robe from behind the door and walked into the bedroom.

Easton was already in the bedroom, suit jacket off loosening his tie. As I walk towards him he starts undoing the cufflinks in his dress shirt. I stood behind him and he stopped and looked ahead of him and placed his hands in his pockets as I ran my fingers up his back and each hand cross his shoulders.

"Good evening my beautiful Queen. I'm sure your day was well?"

"It was, we signed a new building contract and Harmon is going to start on its design tonight."

"Good. Would you like to de-stress?"

"Yes my king, I'd love to."

"Get on the bed and let me finish getting undressed."

I did what was asked of me and laid on the bed, watching him undress. He pulled his long golden hair from it's bun and I watched his tresses drop to his collarbone, and completely undressed until all that was left was his sun kissed skin.

He walked to the end of the bed and looked into my eyes. The way he looked at me always left me begging for him to touch me in any and every way. Our bodies had a deep connection and we just blended well.

"Work was stressful today my love." He pouted as he looked into my eyes.

"Was it? Would you like me to help relieve some of that tension?"

"I would love it if you did."

I seductively crawled towards him and sat on the heels of my feet in front of him. He gave his cock a few pumps while running his free hand through my hair and cupping my jaw.

"Open up my love."

I opened my mouth and he ran his thumb over the outline of my lips as he continued to pump his cock. He stepped as close to the bed as he could get, and slid into my mouth. Whenever his cock touched my body, I became weak; my body, my mind and my soul loved everything about this man.

Easton began fucking my mouth vigorously, like he was more stressed than he lead me to believe. Don't get me wrong, we've been here before and it doesn't bother me but I could feel the tension he had radiating in his body. I knew this man more than he knew himself and I couldn't help but wonder what was bothering him.

As his cock went in and out, rubbing against my tongue, I looked up at him as he clenched his jaw. He continued on as I watched him and instinctively, I took over and I felt his leg twitch as I slowly ran my hands from his inner leg to his balls and began massaging them.

Eatson always told me there was nobody who could please him the way I did the first time we ever had sex. That in itself made me feel good, and to be completely transparent, he brought out this sexual deviant in me. Before him, I wasn't this woman and it wasn't like he molded me into this; he just opened the door for me to be what I've kept hidden.

"Devina, I don't want you to make me come yet. Slow down." He says massaging his hands through my hair.

Before I could answer he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his and he began teasing my pussy with his cock, swiping back and forth at it. I looked at him and kissed his lips softly and bit his bottom lip. He instinctively pushed his cock inside of me and began giving me all nine inches of him with no ease.