Mike- POWERS?!

Y/n povs
I was with the Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will we were just chilling in Mike's basement talking about random things, I've never told them about my powers that I have and I don't plan to I feel like they wouldn't treat me the same. The boys were having a wild dance off when suddenly a shelf started creaking I was the only one that noticed since I was super hearing that's one of my powers, Mike was standing under the shelf the shelf was about to fall it started to tip "MIKE WATCH OUT!" Dustin yells I go into panic mode and use my powers to stop it from hitting Mike the boys look at me as I put the shelf back in place "y/n? How did you do that?" Will asks "I- I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys but I have powers." I said ashamed I didn't tell my best friends about my secret "that's okay y/n we think it's super cool!" Mike says I blushed I've always had a crush on him. I know Mike likes me back it's one of my powers to read minds and feelings "thank you Mike." I say he smiles "me and the guys are going get snacks." Dustin says the boys go upstairs while me and Mike stay in the basement, "Mike I have to tell you something." I say he nods for me to go on "I really really like you more than a friend I hope you feel the same about me." I say shyly even though I know he does "I do y/n matter of fact I love you." He says "I love you too Mike." I say we lean in and share a passionate kiss "WOAH!" Lucas yells me and Mike pull away. "Well ask her out Mike!" Dustin says "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Mike says hopefully "yes Mike." I say I peck his lips and he hugs me.
I belong to Mike Wheeler.

Finn Wolfhard preferences and imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara