Soulmates (Richie Tozier)

You asked so you shall receive here is a soulmates imagine but with Richie Tozier :) ♥️

Y/n's POV
"He's not perfect, but he's all I want." That is the little quote that is on my side, your soulmate has a different quote however when both soulmates are very close to each other they glow and tingle, I feel it tingle when I walked down the halls of my school however I don't know who it really is since are hallways are always flooded with kids but I know I'll find out one day.

Richie Tozier's POV
I looked at the quote on my arm it read "She was wild, she was free. Only a fool wouldn't love her." It was short and simple but it makes me smile when I read it, I feel it tingle a lot but it never glows because that only happens when you are very close to your soulmate but I do know that I'm ready to finally meet her and hold her in my arms.

Back to y/n's pov
I was sitting in my last class of the day and I was excited since today is the last day of school then it's summer break, I decided to go to the quarry tomorrow so I can swim. I broke out of my thoughts as the teacher began finishing up the lesson "And your summer break begins now." The teacher said, right after she said that the bell rang I jumped out of my seat and began to walk home as I was walking home I seen my best friend Beverly Marsh "Hi Beverly." I said walking up to her "hello Y/n." She greeted me back with a soft smile "you want a ride?" She asked I smiled "yeah, thank you." I said "no problem Y/n, I know you'd do it for me." She said I giggled "you're correct." I said she laughed I got on her pegs and she began peddling to my house "so have you found your soulmate yet?" She asked "not yet, I still feel the tingle though." I said "when do you feel it get the most strong?" She asked I thought about it "when I pass by the losers club." I said I didn't mean it like they were losers the group just calls themselves that so I refer to the group of boys as the losers club "yeah the only problem with there is that they're group is only boys so you can't tell who." She said "yeah hey I'm going to the Quarry tomorrow, you coming?" I asked she nodded "yeah I'll come with, I'll pick you up and we can go together." She said we stopped at my house and I got off the pegs "Thank you Beverly." I said "you're welcome." She said, Beverly pulled me into a hug and I of course hugged back "well I have to get going I love you bunches y/n." She said "I love you too Beverly, remember if things get to chaotic with your father you are always welcomed here." I said she smiled and nodded she began bike off as we waved goodbye, Beverly and I always said I love you but we never mean it romantically, I walked in my house and ran upstairs I threw my backpack on the ground and changed into something more comfortable I put on some sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I went down stairs to start dinner since my parents get off from work at around 6:00 so I got our everything I would need and began cooking, as I was cooking I heard my doorbell ring I turned the fire on low and went to answer the door I opened the door and seen my neighbor Stanley Uris "Hey Stanley." I said he smiled "you can call me Stan, well me and the rest of the Losers club were wondering if you'd like to join us at the quarry tomorrow, we invited Beverly and we wanted to invite you also." Stan said I smiled that would be a nice time to find out who my soulmate is "yeah, I'd love to." I said "great, we will be there around 10 am." He said "okay Thank you Stan." I said "you're welcome, have a nice night." He said "you too Stan." I said he began to walk away and waved goodbye I smiled and shut the door lightly, I walked back to the kitchen and started cooking again.

Time skip to tomorrow
I woke up and checked the time it was 9:30 so I decided to get ready I grabbed my swimsuit and some clothes

Time skip to tomorrow I woke up and checked the time it was 9:30 so I decided to get ready I grabbed my swimsuit and some clothes

(Change if you'd like)

I brushed my teeth and put my hair into two pigtails that sat on top of my head, I walked out of my bathroom and downstairs "mom I'm going swimming, I'll see you later." I said she nodded I walked out of the door just as I was walking out of my house I seen Beverly "hey Beverly." I said "Hey y/n, hop on cutie." She said I giggled and stepped on her pegs she began peddling to the quarry "Stan came to my house yesterday to invite me to the quarry with the rest of the club and you." I said "did your quote glow?" She asked "no, I didn't even tingle." I said "well now we know it's not him." She said "yeah, what about you?" I asked "Bill, but we haven't brought it up yet I think we will today." She said "I'm happy for you." I said truthfully "thank you love bug, so that just leaves Eddie and Richie." She said "yeah." I said we stopped moving which means we were at the quarry I got off the pegs and kicked off my shoes ready to jump in the water I slipped off my dress, the boys were arguing about who will go first "we'll go." Beverly said she grabbed my hand and we both ran then jumped into the water "what the fuck!" Richie yelled I giggled I felt a tingling sensation "Beverly I have tingles." I said she squealed in excitement "come on down boys!" I yelled the first one to jump was Bill, Stan,Ben, then Richie pushes Eddie off and finally Richie jumped down "wanna play chicken?" Beverly asks we all agreed "okay Y/n you on Richies shoulders and Bill you're on my team." Beverly says she got on Bill's shoulders and I swam to Richie and hopped on his shoulders. Beverly and I immediately began shoving each other I laughed then I pushed her off Bill's shoulders I threw my arms in the air "WOOOOOOOOO I WONNNN!" I yelled I felt the wind blowing through my hair "I feel so free with the wind blowing in my hair." I said giggling "woah, y/n your quote is glowing." Stan said I looked down and it was "a-and Richies." Bill said I got off Richies shoulders and we looked at our glowing quotes we grabbed each other's hands "let's give them some privacy." Beverly said they all nodded and walked to the top off the cliff we jumped off of "so trashmouth is my soulmate huh?" I said with a giggle he laughed "you're beautiful." He said I smiled "says you." I said "boys can't be beautiful." Richie said "yes they can Rich." I said we were both smiling like idiots he leaned in, I knew were this was heading so I also leaned in our lips connected and we shared a very passionate kiss that was filled with fireworks "I love you." Richie said "I love you too Richie." I said we then shared another kiss it felt like magic.