Quiet girl (Boris Pavlikovsky )

This imagine is based off a TikTok I seen a few days ago :)

This is the creator of the TikTok I seen, I'd post the TikTok but like I can't lol 😂 anwayyyy here's the imagine

Backstory: Y/n L/n is the quiet girl, Boris and Theo decided to befriend Y/n and they saw the real Y/n one night when they got invited to a collage party.

Y/n's POV~

Tonight Boris, Theo and I got invited to a party the guys thought I wouldn't really like to go cause apparently I'm not into the whole drugs, alcohol and party vibe but in reality half the time. However, I'm actually at collage parties all the time I've just never went with Boris and Theo because well I don't really know why but I just never told them I was into that kind of stuff.

As of right now I'm currently in a frat house getting ready at my friends which is where the party is taking place, Boris and Theo have no idea I'm even here honestly they probably think I'm at home reading or something. I put on my fishnets, Black skirt, white long sleeve and my favorite pair of black hightop vans and I've already finished my makeup which is a winged eyeliner, mascara, false lashes, highlighter and red lipstick now I just have to do my hair. I'm on a roll today! I've never been able to get ready this fast.

Timeskip or whatever 🙈
It didn't take long for everybody to start filling up the house and it certainly didn't take long for me to get tipsy "Yo Y/n there are two boys in the backyard talking about you I don't know if you know them though." Gus said "Well I'ma go find out." I said "I'll come with you, just to make sure you're safe." He said I nodded while making my way to the back. I slid open the glass door and seen Boris and Theo "yeah it's fine Gus, these two are harmless." I said chuckling "you know em?" Gus asked I nodded "yeah these dweebs are my best friends, I'll see you later." I said he nodded "catch you later." He said while walking away, by now I had both Boris and Theo's attention "woah holy shit Y/n?" Theo asked while looking me up and down not in a weird flirty way but a surprise way beens that my daily attire is usually just pants and a baggy shirt or hoodie "Yeah." I said while shrugging.

I sit down next to Boris "This isn't like you." Boris said "huh?" I asked suddenly Tyler comes outside "yo Y/n Johnny is here I need you to go get the weed and shit from him, here's the money he likes you better so he'll most likely give us a discount." Tyler said I nodded and grabbed the money from him, I seen Johnny coming my way "Hey John." I said "wassup, How you been and shit? It's been awhile since you came by and bought from me." Johnny said I laughed lightly "Johnny it's been two days." I said he blushed "shit, yeah I knew that." He said "here's you guys stuff, it'll be $250 but since you my favorite it's $100." Johnny said "Damn thank you." I said handing him the money "Aint no problem, come by my apartment I got some new shit I want you to try." He said "yeah I'll come by soon." I said he nodded "Bye Y/n." He said "Bye John." I said waving.

I turned to Boris "what happened to you?" He asked "Nothing, I'm always like this I just never really told you guys." I said he smiled "well I like it." Boris said I smiled "Thank you Boris." I said I started rolling up a blunt "I'm going piss." Theo said "k." I said "so you like parties?" Boris asked I nodded "I do, I come to a lot of college parties since my friend Tyler is usually the one to throw them." I explained "I am glad you like parties." He said "why's that?" I asked "we can spend more time together, you and me." He said "yeah that's true." I said I lit the blunt and smoked some "what some?" I asked Boris he nodded and grabbed it from me "I would have never thought you were into this, you are very quiet Y/n but I think it is cool you have a wild side to you." He said "yeah a lot of people are shocked when they find out more about me." I said.

We kept passing the blunt between us "you know, you're very beautiful I think you should dress like that more often you can express yourself more." Boris said. I nodded "yeah that's true but I also think it's funny when I see people's reactions to me at a party." I said Boris chuckled "yeah Theo and I were very shocked." He said "also I think you're very handsome Boris." I said with a light blush, he smiled at me "Thank you." He said Boris gave me a kiss on my cheek "we should head home soon yeah?" He asked "yeah, you and Theo coming to my house?" I asked "Just me, Theo has to be home before his dad gets back." Boris said I nodded "well let's get out of here and do something else." I said "like?" He asked "let's go to the park." I said he nodded.

Le time skip 😎

"Push me higher!" I shouted "If I push any higher you'll fly into the sky!" Boris shouts back at me "Do it! I wanna go to the moon!" I exclaimed Boris chuckled "no way! I would want to go with you I don't like being away from you." He said I showed down on the swing "I don't like being away from you either." I said Boris sat down next to me on the other swing. I looked at his faces the moonlight was lighting up his faces and I could see the stars in his dark eyes "you're beautiful." Boris whispered I smiled "Thank you." I whispered back "Boris?" I asked "yes?" He asked back "I want you to kiss me." I said his smile grew and he began to lean in then his soft lips touched mine, I put my small hands around his neck. He pulled away "Y/n, I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend." He said "I want to be your girlfriend too Boris." I said "so you will be mine?" He asked I nodded "Of course." I said then I kissed him again like I've always imagined doing.

OKAY THIS WAS REALLY RUSHED SORRY ILY AND GOODBYE ❤️