Tiktok kiss (Finn Wolfhard)

Hi it's currently 3:35 am and I was about to fall asleep but I randomly got this idea about this imagine and I had to write it but anyway this imagine is based off tiktoks.

Y/n's POV - 

Finn and I have been best friends for years it seems like I've always had feelings for the curly haired boy. However, I'm not too sure if he has those same feelings for me but today I decided to take all of my confidence and run with it. I had a very good amount of followers on tiktok but I'm almost certain it's because Finn is in some of them but all of his fans know Finn and I are best friends so I could be wrong about that, I decided tonight when Finn comes over I was gonna do that popular trend on Tiktok where one of the friends kisses the other to see how they'd react so I'm hoping this goes well because I really like Finn.

I was currently getting ready cause Finn should be here any second, as if one que just as I was putting my fuzzy socks on Finn walked into my room "Hi bearrrr, I missed youuu." Finn says I chuckle at the nickname he gave me "I missed you too dork." I said "What do you wanna do?" he asked I shrug "What we always do." I said he nodded went over to my bed and hopped on next to me "Oh I wanna show you a funny video I found." he said I nodded "Okay." I said it was the perfect time to secretly set up my phone so I went to my dresser that was in front of my bed and acted like I was digging around on my dresser then I set it up and put the 60 second timer on.

I went back to my bed and sat next to him, he scooted closer to me then showed me a video on his phone it was a video of a livestream Finn and I had done, someone edited it making us look like cowboys I began laughing along with him (I'm getting nervous writing this LMAO) I knew it was the perfect time to do the kiss so I looked up to him with a smile, He copied my actions "You look so beautiful." he said I blushed okay here goes nothing I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in then I kissed him. I pulled away but he pulled me back and kissed me he then pulled away resting his forehead on mine "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" he asked I nodded "Yes of course." I said he smiled "good." he said we heard my phone repeating the tiktok and I got up to grab my phone "I'm gonna have to put this in my drafts." I said "Why?" he asks realizing I filmed us basically confessing our love for each other "Wouldn't you and your fans be upset if I posted it?" I asked "I wouldn't and I don't care what make fans think about the video, If they are my true fans they will support my girlfriend and me so post it please." he said with a light smile I nodded and posted the video no hashtags, no caption and no song over the video and for the rest of the night Finn and I cuddled like a married couple watching Disney movies.

ANNNNNNND there we have it folks :) hopefully you liked it.