Butterfly Repose (Finn wolfhard)

Hello everybody :)

Backstory: Y/n L/n is a singer/songwriter but she is apart of the ST cast, Nobody knows Y/n's talent for singing or writing songs but Jimmy Fallon invites the cast to be on the show and decides to play a game where the teens have to sing a song about a topic or emotion they are given on a piece of paper. Y/n decides to sing a song she wrote about her dear crush Finn Wolfhard.

Y/n's POV

The cast and I were sitting on stage of the Jimmy Fallon show. I was kind of nervous, We never really knew what Jimmy had in store for us when we came on here but it seems like we were gonna find out soon.

"Now I want everyone to go down the line and say something that you really want in life." Jimmy explains "Caleb, you start." Jimmy says "Well I think I'd want to be able to have my own clothing line." he says "I'd want to be a makeup line!" Millie says happily "I wanna be a model for gucci one day." Sadie says "I want to have good time." Noah says, classic Noah "I want to be really successful and I have a beautiful wife someday." Finn says I smile lightly "Well when I grow up I want a happy healthy marriage, children and be able to be with someone who loves and cares for me the way I'd would for them." I explained, Jimmy smiles "You will, Now I want you to pick the card that has you guy's name on it." Jimmy says.

We all picked up our cards and waited for further instructions, "Now open your cards." Jimmy says I opened my card and read it. Love, is what mine said "Now you will have to perform a song about your topic, So I want Caleb to start.

TIMESKIPPPPPPP TO Y/n's song

It was my turn to sing my song, I already knew what I was gonna sing since I had wrote it awhile ago.

(play song)

you don't have to speak
dont need to talk to me
baby i already know
the shadows in your head
they've got you down again
got you feeling low

but it's time to rest now
let it all melt now
wipe your tears
sun's already set now
won't you go to sleep now
i'll see you in your dreams

cause i'm right here
darling i'm right here
close your pretty eyes
my b+tterfly
baby have no fear

future's looking bleak
your will to live is weak
but honey hold on for me
i know that your an angel
but it's not your time to fly now

we need you here
on earth

stay right here
i'll stay here with you my dear
look up to the sky
and know i am still alive
because you want me to be

(spoken)
remember my dear
you're strong
you're loved
you're beautiful
oh so beautiful
and you belong
here on earth
i love you

(finnnnished song)

I finished my song and everyone applauded "Wow! Y/n that was beautiful" Finn said "Thank you." I said he nodded "I've never heard that before, who sings it?" Sadie asked "I do, I wrote it myself." I said "Woah what gave you the idea?" Jimmy asked "Well it is about someone who I love, I wrote it the night He was going through something. I never sung it to him but tonight I did." I say confidently everyone was shook "Spill!" Millie said happily my eyes landed on Finn. We made eye contact "You." I whispered he smiled and lightly blushed pulling me into a soft hug "I hoped so." He said "This isn't the way I wanted to ask you but Y/n will you be my girlfriend? I don't care what anyone has to say or thinks I love you and want to be with you." Finn asked "Of course," I said beaming with happiness, Finn then pulls me into a kiss and the crowd whoos and claps. I'm just happy I'm finally with Finn.

FINNISHED

HIIII IM SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND SLOPPY MY UNCLE IS AWAKE AND I FEEL AWKWARD WRITING THUS BUUUUUUT ILYSMMMM AND BYEEEE.