Attempt (Boris pavlikovsky)

WARNING- This imagine contains a suicide attempt if you are not comfortable with reading please do NOT read this, your mental health is worth more than this imagine thank you and I love you 💕

Suicide hotline prevention number - 1-800-273-8255

Y/n 's pov
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up due to my loud alarm clock which meant school time so I got up and threw on some black sweat pants and white long sleeve shirt then I put on my checkered vans I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth I didn't bother with my hair, I went downstairs and grabbed my backpack then walked out the door.

Time skip

I'm currently in first period but I don't feel like being here at all not just at school but like I'm general I don't like being alive, I seen my friends Theo and Boris walk in class they seen me then came sat beside me "hey y/n what are you doing today?" Theo asked I shrugged then sighed "I don't know Theo." I said quietly Boris had a worried look on his face "are you okay y/n?" He asked okay I don't know if it's just me but when someone asks if I'm okay I bust into tears so I began to tear up "yes I'm okay." I said with a soft smile I raised my hand up "can I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher "I don't know, can you?" She asked "yes the fuck I can." I said I got up with my bag and left the classroom I walked out of school and began to walked home I was walking down the street when I was stopped by a woman "I love your shoes, my sister had some like that." She said with a soft smile "thank you." I said nicely she sighed "what's wrong?" I asked "it's just the last time she wore them, we found her in her room she killed herself." She said softly "oh my, I'm so sorry for you lost." I said she lightly laughed "it's fine, just miss her anyway have a nice day." She said "you too." I said we waved and I began walking back home. Soon I reached my house by the time I got home I was sobbing, I stormed to my drawer and grabbed my pills I looked at them I put them all in my hand and grabbed my water I swallowed them all.

I sat down on my bed with my hands on my head crying basically scream crying I grabbed more pills and swallowed more some fell on the ground but I didn't care, about twenty minutes or so go by I began to get tired so I closed my eyes I heard two pairs of footsteps running up my stairs then my door being flung open I felt myself being picked up and dragged to the bathroom "DON'T GO TO SLEEP Y/N!" Boris shouted