Mind games (Mike Wheeler)

Backstory: while the party was at the mall they noticed a girl they never seen before, they all immediately figure out she's not from around here when she gets into a fist fight with Stacey Albright.

This is inspired by a TikTok
Account name of the creator: SalinaKilla

Y/n's pov
I recently just moved from Derry to Hawkins it was a big emotional move but I decided to just have a fresh start with my family, I decided to go to the mall just to get out of the house and see more of Hawkins "mom I'm gonna go to the mall, is that okay?" I asked "yes dear, here is some money and be safe." She said handing me a $100 bill from her wallet "thank you mom, I'll give you the rest of the change if I decided to buy something." I said "don't worry about it honey you can take the car by the way, I love you and have fun." She said "okay I will, bye mom I love you." I said I grabbed the keys off the counter then walked outside to my mom's red convertible car.

~At da mall I'm LAZY~
I got into the mall and looked around it was kind chaotic but nothing I couldn't handle so I started walking around, I decided to go into a cute store I seen and see if I could find some new clothes or something as I was walking to the store I bump into a girl and accidentally caused her to fall on the ground "I'm so sorry!" I said sincerely I held my hand out to help her up "ugh!" She yelled out causing a lot of attention she smacked my hand away I rolled my eyes and walked away out of the mall. She followed me yelling all sorts of things at me I walked into an alleyway "that's it you freak!" She yelled she punched me in my nose with made it bled and my eyes water so my mascara began to run down my face.

THIRD PERSON POV

The party seen the commotion between an unfamiliar girl and Stacey Albright but the unfamiliar girl just walked away with Stacey hot on her trail so out of curiosity they followed, they walked to the alleyway and watched the scene unfold "woah she just punched her, what do you think she's gonna do?" Lucas asked the group "no idea but if it gets to bad, we break it up." Dustin said they all agreed suddenly the girl began to count down "9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1 Fun." She said and her eyes turned white and Stacy went into a trance like state suddenly she started screaming with a terror of look on her face. The mysterious girl's eyes went back to normal and so did Stacey.

Stacey ran away from her and so did the party they wanted to research this girl before confronting her but all Mike Wheeler wanted to know is what this mysterious beautiful girl's name was, who exactly is she, what can she do and is she single.

Y'all want part two? 😳
Ignore mistakes pls