Pose (Finn wolfhard)

Helllooo :)

Y/n's pov
I was hanging out with Finn and I's friends from Stranger Thins, Finn and I acted in IT so we just instantly became best friends then basically never left each other's side so that's why him and I share a lot of mutual friends. I was talking with Finn when I heard my name "Y/n let's take a picture." Millie says I smile and nod "Wait Sadie come take a picture with us." I say she nods and stands by us "Finn, will you politely accept to being the photographer?" I asked jokingly but serious at the same time "Of course, M'lady." He said tipping an imaginary hat, I chuckled and handed him my phone I posed while Millie and Sadie did also

" He said tipping an imaginary hat, I chuckled and handed him my phone I posed while Millie and Sadie did also

(This is the pose Y/n did while Millie and Sadie stood in front of Y/n.)

"Done." Finn said "Thank you." I said "No problem." He said "Y/n you look hot!" Sadie shouted "yes absolutely!" Millie exclaims "says you guys, Y'all are absolutely stunning." I say they both giggle "I bet Finn loved your pose." Millie whispered jokingly I gasped "Millie! You animal." I whisper shouted she and Sadie began to laugh I turned around and was met face to face with Finn.

He was so beautiful I mean his curls, his eyes, his freckles and just him in general "Y/n, can we talk privately?" He asked I nodded "Of course." I say he took my hand and leaded me to his room "okay I don't know how to say it so I'm just gonna come out and say it, Y/n I like you and I mean a lot but I don't how you feel and it scares m-" Finn rambled I cut him with a kiss "I think that's the best way to tell you how I feel." I say with a smile he nods and engulfs me in a hug while giving me a soft kiss. Before we can break away the door flys open "POSE!" Noah yelled and snaps a pic, Finn and I break away Finn snatches it away and sends it to Him and I before deleting from Noah's phone and the messages that shows he sent it so he couldn't get it back.

Everyone was in Finn's room "is this some kind of meeting?" I asked "nope, just being nosy." Caleb says "figures." I say "Y/n I didn't get to ask you this before I was rudely interrupted, but will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" Finn asked hopefully "absolutely." I say he smiled "Awwwwwee GROUP HUG!!" Millie yells happily, yep this was our friend group but I wouldn't trade it for the world and now I have my amazing best friend who is now my boyfriend.

Finnished!! Haha see what I did there? Haha FINNished okay anywaaAyhyyy this was bad but is okieeee :) love you guyss