Sticking up for him pt 2 (Miles Fairchild)

Y/n's POV - 

I was sitting on the couch while Kate was doing work with Flora, Miles was throwing a tennis ball back n fourth I could tell it was annoying Kate and I didn't want to hear her bitching again so that's when I had to say "Miles can you throw the ball a bit softer please?" I asked him sweetly He smiled lightly and nodded then began to throw it again but it was still loud oh well I tried. Kate walked to Miles "STOP." She said sternly with her hand on his shoulder ( I needed to add some spice.) I quickly stood up and basically sprinted towards her then I pushed her as hard as I could "Get your filthy fucking hands off of him." I said she looked at me scared "If you ever even think about fucking touching him or even looking into his fucking direction I will personally skin you alive and wear your fucking skin like a costume." I said "Understand?" I asked "Y-yes" She stammered out "Good." I said.

I grabbed Miles hand and walked to his room "Thank you." He said "You're welcome, I know you'd do it for me." I said he nodded "I love you." He said "I love you too." I said while putting my arm around his shoulders.

yeeeeeeeee okay I suck at writing bye :)