I don't want you to fall. (Finn wolfhard)

Hi this one is a bit sad but like nothing to extreme to where I have to put trigger warnings but yeah :)

Backstory: Y/n and Finn have been together for 5 years, they know everything about each other but they also know when one of them is keeping a little secret. In this case    Y/n is keeping away her built up sadness from Finn, Y/n has been very upset and Finn notices then decides to question her.

Finn's POV~
My girlfriend Y/n, she has been sad recently but I don't know exactly why and when she's sad it makes me sad. So I need to talk to her about it hopefully everything will be better because I truly care about her.

—Timeskip—

I unlocked Y/n's door with a spare key she gave me, I walked in and shut the door behind me locking it back up so nobody would try to come in. I walked upstairs to her bedroom and lightly knocked "Baby?" I asked "Come in love." She softly said I entered her bedroom, it smelled nice as always, like Roses mixed with something sweet. Everything about Y/n was sweet and perfect.

"Y/n, What's going on love? You've been sad recently and it makes me sad to see you sad I just wanna be able to see you happy." I explained
"Finn, I don't know why I have been sad recently I just don't wanna fall. It feels like once I fall I won't be able to get back where I was, I don't want to feel like this but I do." She said "I understand, I don't want you to fall either that's why I'm gonna help you, we are gonna get through this together like we always do." I said, she nodded while moving over making room for me beside her.

I laid down with her wrapping her in my arms, I kissed her cheek softly while running my hands through her soft hair then I softly rubbed her cheek "I love you Y/n forever." I said "I love you too Finn always." She said "we can do this." She said with a light smile I nodded "absolutely." I said, I watched as she fell asleep I admired her beauty and how the moonlight hits her skin making her look like a glowing goddess. Soon I began to fall asleep with Y/n in my arms.

Ehhh this was really shorttttt :(
but it's okay anyway hopefully you liked it, I tried to make it really cute but idkkkk lol.