Sticking up for him (Miles Fairchild)

IM ON A FUCKING ROLL TONIGHT BABIES!!!! 

Y/n's POV -

I was sitting on my boyfriend Miles lap while Flora and Mrs. Grose play a board game. Flora, Miles, Kate and I were all playing hide and seek but Miles and I got bored so we just came into the family room, I was playing with Miles hair when suddenly came into the living room "YOU!" She yelled at Miles "You were down there messing with me!" she yelled (you guys I literally rewatched this movie a few hours ago and cannot for the life of me remember what she says lmao) Mrs. Grose began to speak "No, It's okay Mrs. Grose I got this." I said she nodded "Very well." she said I stood up from Miles lap, He placed his arm around my thighs then leaned his head against my hips "Enough of this Miles! You always act so innocent for your sweet little Y/n should we tell her about you got expelled from school because you hurt that boy?!" Kate yelled "You're horrible!" she yelled at him "Shut up bitch! none of that shit is true!" I yelled at her even though I know it did because I was there with Miles while he did it. I just liked making her mad "Can't you see he's fucking crazy?!" Kate yelled "Don't you fucking talk about him like that bitch!" I yelled back "He will kill you!" she yelled at me "Bitch I will kill you if you keep making up lies, You just do not like Miles! Hell I bet you just envy him because he isn't a fucking coward like you. Just go back to where you came from crazy bitch!" I yelled "Lets go to your room lovely, I've had enough of that hag today." I said Miles nodded and he got up.

As Miles and I were walking out of the room I flipped off Kate "I can't stand her. I wish she'd just leave already." I said "Me too but good things come to those who wait." Miles said "True." I said 

Hehe I'm done writing this one sorry if it was messy lol I have a lot of built up anger, But I'm writing another one after this :)