you get hurt (All)

Finn: You were at Finn's house and you were currently laying upside down halfway off his bed "Y/n." He said "yes?" you asked "What are you doing?" He asked "Um..Nothing don't worry about it." you said "You're doing something I'm not gonna like so tell me." He said "Okay okay, I wanna see what it feels like when all of your blood rushes to your head, I heard that you're head could explode." you said "Okay then don't do that." He said trying to grab your hand but you began to wiggle away from him while he was trying to grab you "No- Finn let go I'm gonna fa-" You were going to finish your sentence but your head exploded..jk you fell "Fuck!" you yelled, You felt really dizzy Finn began to laugh "Are you okay baby?" He asked "I'm fine." you said standing up "But I got a boo boo." You said pointing to the rug burn. Finn patted beside him and you laid down and cuddled with him while he kissed your injury.

Richie: You and the rest of the losers were currently at the quarry hanging out, you were messing around with a piece of broken glass that you found but the you accidentally cut your finger "I've been wounded." You said you just pushed it off cause you didn't really give a shit but then you saw that you began to bleed a lot "Richie." You said "Oh god what happened? are you okay? do you need stitches?" He began panicking, Richie hates when you get hurt "I cut my finger." you said "Well why'd you do that?" Stan asked I rolled my eyes "It's okay I have cleaning stuff and plasters." Eddie said "Hurry she can get an infection!" Richie said "Oh god not an infection!" Eddie yelled and ran to me to clean my little wound "Okay everything is you're finger is okay, It's not gonna fall off its just a little cut." Richie said "Yeah I know." you said "Oh um I was talking to myself "Why?" you asked. You looked at Richie anddddd he cut his finger "What happened?" You asked "Well if you had a cut I'd want to suffer losing a finger with you." He said "Fair enough." you said.

Miles: You were arguing with Kate when things began to get really heated she ended up throwing a vase at you and it cut your hand, You were never good with pain since you've been with Miles for a long time you never really got hurt. Your hand was bleeding really badly and your blood was all over your white shirt, you begin to cry softly "Y/n I-I'm so sorry." Kate said walking over to you Miles had just came back from outside he looked towards you seeing you bleeding and softly crying "Don't fucking touch her." Miles said to Kate she stopped walking towards you "Y/n who did this to you baby?" He asked softly holding you in his arms while using his sweater to apply pressure and stop the bleeding "Kate." You said sniffling Miles looked towards Kate "Get the fuck out of here whore." Miles said angrily she ran out of the room "I will deal with her later baby, But for now lets get you cleaned up." He said so he helped you with your cut and gave you a big kiss and hug to make you feel better.

Mike: You had gotten into a fist fight with one of the popular girls at the park but you beat her ass, you had only gotten a few cuts and a little bloody nose so you went to Mike's house "Hey babe I need a plaster." you said "Okay I have some-" He turned around and seen you "Oh my god, Babe what happened?" He asked "Fist fight, You should see the other girl." you said laughing "Lets get you cleaned up." He said "So you won right?" He asked "Yes." you said "You aren't hurt anywhere else?" He asked "Nope." You said "Good." He said.