19. Teasing and Reality

1069 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own Magic Kaito~ I want to tho

IMPORTANT WITHIN ZEE STARS
★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡
Thursday's update slot will be replaced with the Magic Kaito fanfic Ironic Change the story is pre-written and will take up that slot until it's completely posted.
REASON: Berry is NOT stuck with writers block (she's actually full of ideas), but she has been having many painful headaches and life stuff has been affecting her.

She is autistic so a proper atmosphere for writing is required. But that also means that she is set in her ways of always keeping to a schedule. Schedule is law •^• for zee Berry.

Chapter 37 of this fic is currently written... but Berry wants to stay ahead so that when this fic is completely written, she already has zee next one rolling well. (Paranoia is strong in this Berry)

Berry is just taking precautions, she is still writing during this time, (I try for 1K Words a day~) but headaches are bad and life is attacking...

Ironic Change Ch1.  will be posted at same time as this part, but then the next update for that will be next Thursday since this Thursday's chapter would have already been posted~
☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

"You are insufferable!" Saguru hissed, covering his face with his hands. Leave it up to Kaito to use embarrassment to make someone feel less guilty.

"Poor Hakuba" Kaito snickered as he headed towards the door. He was hungry and eating near lab and medical equipment wasn't something he wanted to do. "Let's go find food"

'I wonder how much of his current cheer is an act?'

"Very well, it has been a busy day and is nearing around dinner time" Saguru admitted as he followed the magician up the stairs to the main living area. The lab door locking behind him.

"Kuroba-kun, Young Master, I was just about to send a message for you to come up" Baaya greeted with a smile, Tsuki perched happily on her shoulder. The little dove was nuzzling her.

"Dinner is ready?" The blond questioned, spotting a second dove on an armchair. He wondered how many doves were in the manor.

"Yes, I've made some nice pizza, half pepperoni and half vegetarian. I remember you mentioning once that Kuroba-kun had recently become a vegetarian after watching a slaughterhouse commercial" Baaya replied with a smile as she led the two teens towards the kitchen.

'It wasn't much of a surprise, Kuroba is weak hearted when it comes to violence. He was extremely pale and quiet that day'

"Yay pizza! Comfort food! Thanks" Kaito cheered, skipping over to his seat, pizza already on their plates. Kaito's pizza had spinach, pineapple, mushrooms, and onions.

'Baaya doesn't make pizza often, it was a good choice to lighten Kuroba's mood'

"It smells delicious Baaya, Thank you" Saguru thanked, grateful that she seemed to have taken to Kaito. Almost everyone liked Kaito, even Saguru had grudgingly admired his intelligence since the beginning.

"It's no problem Saguru, it's fun to make pizza once in a while and I assumed that Kuroba-kun would take well to it" She smiled as she took her seat, she had a feeling that it was going to be much more lively with the magician around.

"Ah, please call me Kaito" The magician flashed a smile before digging into his pizza.

"Very well, I will remember that Kaito" Baaya smiled. "By the way, I am quite curious about why you two were down in the labs for so long?" She glanced towards Kaito. "Saguru didn't do anything you didn't like did he? He sometimes gets carried away whenever he's curious"