49. Creepy Person

1022 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own magic Kaito~ and I hope you enjoy~

Written July 15 2019
Posted October 7 zee day before Berry's birthday~

Saguru observed silently as Kaito experimentally began flexing his wings into different directions, he needed a break from the cold cases he'd been working on and the magician was interesting to watch.

'He better not try to fly before he can see clearly'

"I think I've got the hang of properly controlling my wings" Kaito mused as he gave a few strong flaps, sending papers flying off of the side table.

"Kaito, please refrain from sending things onto the ground" The blond sighed, leaning down to collect the scattered files, grateful that they were numbered.

"But I'm bored..." The magician whined, he'd forgotten to collect more materials for pranks from his own home when he'd visited Aoko. "And nothing interesting is happening on my dove cams" Kaito sighed, his wings flailing outwards before tucking neatly behind his back. He kind of actually liked having wings.

'At least he doesn't seem to have a lot of his pranking tools, he would have already done something horrendous by now if he did'

The blond suddenly paused in his thoughts when the magician's words registered. "Did you just say 'Dove cams?'...." He warily inquired, already not liking the idea.

Indigo eyes blinked innocently as the magician made his face one of complete innocence. "Yeah, I have dove cams follow my detectives that get into the most trouble" He flashed Saguru a grin "Especially Kudo" He chuckled "You don't want to know how many messed up things the guy gets into" Kaito added.

Golden eyes narrowed in suspicion "Am I right to assume that you also had a dove cam on me as well?" The blond asked, a little annoyed that his privacy had been breached without his knowledge.

"Of course! You're one of my detectives!" Kaito beamed, spreading his arms out theatrically his smile melting away some of the blond's annoyance.

'He admits to spying on others so easily...'

"Kaito, please refrain from sending any doves after me" Saguru asked, not wanting his privacy to be further intruded upon.

"Nope" Kaito snickered "You may not get into as much trouble as Kudo, but you still get into scuffles" The magician snapped his fingers and Tsuki flew over from his head onto Saguru's head. "It's a safety measure" Indigos looked over at the blond's general direction "I'd rather not find you dead one day where I otherwise could have helped you" He breathed.

Saguru pursed his lips, somewhat understanding the magician's intentions. He would have felt the same way if he were in Kaito's shoes. "The dove cams at least only intrude partially on the targets privacy?" At the magician's nod he let out a sigh. "Fine, if only because I know you aren't using the cams with nefarious intentions" Saguru replied, knowing that even if he didn't agree, Kaito would have probably still sent dove cams after him.

Kaito rolled his eyes "You better not call me a stalker" His grin widened "After all, your main hobby used to be stalking me, isn't that right Stalker-San?" He teased.

The blond's face turned red as he spluttered "I wasn't stalking you! I was investigating you!" Kaito smirked, imagining the other's red face.

"Whatever you say Stalker-San" The brunette snickered before disappearing in a puff of blue smoke.

*

"So you're the one who attacked me" The magician drawled, brown eyes looked over in surprise.