59. Fifty Nine

1018 Words excluding (A/N)~ Berry no owns MK/DC~

★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡
~Yay 14k Views~
★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡

Written August 17 2019
Posted November 4 2019

A little before they reached the Kurama Onsen the two decided to stand out in the rain without cover for a good while to remove as much of the mud off of them as they could. Though Kaito's wings were proving to be a bit of a problem.

"Will it be okay for them to go away like that?" Saguru inquired as he used his fingers to help comb out some of the mud.

Kaito gave a little shrug "I'm really not sure, and I'd rather not mess anything up" He paused in thought "Maybe I could tuck them close to my back and then huddle one of the blankets around me as if I'm cold?"

'The mud is really starting to irritate my wings, it's getting a little itchy'

The blond nodded in agreement with the suggestion, he'd rather not risk messing with magic he didn't completely understand. "That seems like an acceptable option, we can wash off properly in the indoor bathing area before entering the actual onsen" He didn't think that the owners would appreciate their onsen being filled with mud.

"That's a good plan" Kaito grinned, flicking his wings a bit in an attempt to shake off any loose mud. "Though I may need your help with cleaning my feathers" the magician replied as he tucked his wings and pulled out one of the blankets and wrapped it around his shoulders like a cloak.

*

"Welcome!" A brown eyed woman wearing a light blue yukita greeted as they walked through the door. Her long black hair was tucked into a ponytail.

"Ah we're here for our reservation" Saguru replied as he handed her their IDs as identification.

She smiled warmly and gave them back after checking them. "Your rooms are ready, my name is Miyako Kyuumi and please contact me if you have any problems" she replied.

They nodded their thanks and hurried over towards their room to drop off their belongings.

*

"It's really nice here" Kaito mused as he secured his towel around his waist, indigos scaling the walls for any sort of video surveillance. One never knew if some creep decided to leave a video camera in a public bathing area, so it was best to always check.

"Plus there's no video surveillance"

'Video surveillance?!'

Saguru gave a startled squeak and almost dropped his towel before hastily fastening it around his waist. "Wait, is that common in onsens?!?" He asked, appalled at the thought of someone watching him bathe without his knowledge.

Kaito snickered at the blond's horrified look. "Don't worry, I've already checked. Nobody is watching us" He soothed, Saguru's shoulder's lost most of their tension at his reassurance.

'Knowing Kaito, the odds if there actually being cameras that he'd missed is near impossible'

The blond watched Kaito walk over towards a stool and sit on it, he copied and did the same on a nearby stool. He wasn't sure how onsens worked. "So we wash ourselves while sitting on the stool before entering?" He inquired, noting the tap, bucket, soap, and shampoo.

Kaito glanced over and grinned "Yup, that's exactly what we should do" He replied as he started lathering the soap.

'This is odd, but Kaito seems to be acting normal, I guess it's because he grew up with it as a part of his culture'

Surprisingly, Saguru didn't feel as uncomfortable as he'd figured he would when he'd suddenly remembered what going to an onsen actually meant. He figured it was because the magician wasn't being a jerk like he often was at school and refrained from teasing him. Instead it was actually quite peaceful to just bathe in the steamy room. A sudden bucket of warm water going down his back snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked up to see Kaito smirking at him.

"You know it's not good to get lost in your thoughts in such a steamy room right?" Kaito asked, filling up the bucket once again before holding it over his head. Realizing what Kaito was doing, he closed his eyes before the warm water was dumped over his head, this time running over his face. "The steam can cause people to faint"

Saguru wipes the water from his face before noting that the magician was perfectly clean except for his wings that seemed to have a few missed spots. "I assume since we're both mostly clean that you require my help now?" He smiled, grateful that he'd been given a warning of sorts to close his eyes.

'He did a surprisingly better job with his wings than I thought he would'

"Yup, I can't reach a few spots and this place lacks a mirror" He grinned as he took a seat next to the blond, turning away so that his back was facing him.

The blond grimaced when he spotted a jagged scar that ran across from the brunette's shoulder to his opposite hip, past the area hidden by the towel. "What happened here?" He inquired, gently touching the shoulder.

'I can't believe I didn't notice this before when I'd discovered his wings'

Kaito frowned as he looked over his shoulder at what little of the scar he could see "Ah, a bad run in with Spider, he really got me good with his wires" He replied.

"I'm sorry" Saguru breathed as he lathered his hands with some shampoo before beginning to comb his fingers through some of the visible dirty patches. "I had hoped to have already caught him by now"

"It's fine, I healed fine. Thankfully the cut was surprisingly clean" He snickered "I just couldn't do any fancy flips to escape Aoko's wrath for a few weeks"

'Of course that's the point he focuses on, I really pity her'

"When Nakamori-San starts dating Koizumi-san, I doubt that you'll be able to get away with those kinds of tricks" Saguru scolded.

"Ah, I've already decided not to flip her skirt anymore, especially since I've already officially labeled her as my sister" Kaito grinned, he'd think up better ways to mess with Aoko that wouldn't incite the witch's jealousy.

Me: This was interesting to write~

Have you guys ever watched or read KHR (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)?

It's a really good funny/serious/funny anime~ It starts off kinda silly but turns serious~ especially the manga~

The manga is so much better >^<

There are so many gay shipping's for KHR~ .... actually now that I think about it... not many straight KHR fanfics really come to mind at the top of my head XD

Anyways~ hope you enjoyed zee chappy~