02

Jimin and Agust came out of the phone store. Agust kept waving at the person who was holding the door for the two. The person waved back and went inside.

"Alright, Agust." Jimin put down Agust onto his car seat. Of course, Agust whined since he hated his car seat because it's very uncomfortable and stupid.

"Since mama has a new phone, you know what that means." Agust looked confused. Of course Jimin, he's only three years old.

"Agust is not allowed to use mama's phone anymore since you broke the other phone," Jimin said while covering him with his favorite blanket. Agust pouted but nodded anyway.

"Good boy." Jimin smiled and went to the driver's seat and started his car.

"Ok, Agust. Where'd you want to go to eat?" Jimin looked at the rearview mirror and saw his little boy playing with his Kumanon.

"Ihop!" Jimin smiled. "Ok, bub."

-

"Right this way." Jimin followed the waiter with Agust babbling in his arms.

"Here you go. Do you need a highchair, sir?"

"Yes, please."

"No, ma." Agust whined and gave the cutest pouty face.

Jimin sighed and shook his head no. The waiter smiled and gave him the menus and left. Jimin put down Agust next to him.

"Here, bub." Jimin gave him the kid's menu and three colored crayons. Agust immediately began to color.

"Wait, wait, wait." Jimin stopped him. "What do you want first.?" Agust looked at the menu and points at the red velvet pancakes.

Ah shit, here we go again.

"No, Agust. Too much sugar for your little tummy." And now Agust lost it. He put on the most prominent pouty face while tears were making their way from his eyes to his cheeks. Jimin just ignored and put on a straight since Agust done this for the 2737263rd time.

Agust poked his mom. Jimin once again ignored and ordered for the both of them. Agust whined when he saw the waiter taking their menus away.

"Agust, no. You're bad. Do you want spankings?" Agust immediately shook his head and sat down with his Kumanon. Heh, always discipline them.

Suddenly there were lots of flashing lights and people chattering loudly. Jimin turned his head saw three bodyguards with two people. One of them looked familiar with Jimin.

"Are you alright, Mr. And Mrs. Min?"

"No... Can it be... Him?"

"Yes. Thank you." Jimin looked and saw a familiar face.

"No way... Yoongi?"

-

UPDATED: 11/2/20