20

It's already been 4 months, Jimin and Yoongi have not been talking which is very unhealthy. Jimin's stomach has been growing and it looks like he's been gaining weight. Agust was excited first but sad because he hates seeing his mom in pain. He usually brings food for Jimin but cannot bring hot stuff because Jimin is afraid that he'll burn his hands.

As for Yoongi, Jiyoo is his girlfriend since the media caught them on a dinner date and immediately started a dating scandal. But behind doors, Jiyoo blackmailed Yoongi into dating her so he has to act. Can't anything get worse? In Yoongi's company, nobody likes her since she bossed everyone around, firing them for no reason, spending money with unnecessary things. But real shit happens when Agust has to at Yoongi's. Whenever Agust is alone, Jiyoo usually slapped and degraded him down.

"No dinner for you, you ungrateful brat!" Jiyoo yelled at Agust, who just sat there innocently.

"B-But... I'm hungryy!" Agust whined out while his tummy rumble in the process.

"I don't care. Go to your room now!" She yelled and pointed upstairs. "Wait, you know what?" She grabbed his arm tightly and dragged him outside. "Behave and I'll consider letting you in." She said wickedly and locked the patio door. Agust cried and hold his arm. His arm painted with red marks and nails. He walked around the backyard since he knows where the phone is. He found and dialed his mother's phone, hood thing he remembered.

"Hello?"

"M-Mommy..."

"Agust? What are doing baby?"

"I don't like appa's girlfriend..."

"Sweetie, you need to give her a chance..."

"No! I don't wike her! She hurt me mama! I have booboo's everywhere! I want you here with me!"

"She hurt you, baby? Where's appa?"

"I don't know where appa is! I want you mama! I don't like this place anymore! Please come get me pleaseee!"

"Alright, baby alright... Stay where you are."

"I'm locked out in the backward... Hurry mama!"

"Ok baby, stay tight. I'll be there in no time."

Jimin hanged up and Agust stayed where he was. He shivered as the night gets even colder. He was only wearing a shirt and shorts.

"Mama, huwwy..."

-

The dining room was silent and only utensils can be heard. Yoongi didn't want to talk to Jiyoo and Jiyoo trying to get Yoongi's attention.

"Where's Agust?" Yoongi asked when he saw the high chair empty. Usually, when they eat, Agust would eat here.

"He's upstairs, sleeping. He ate early." She said. Yoongi looked at her suspiciously, he was about to question her until a loud knock erupted.

"I'll get that sir." Melanie said, as she hurriedly goes to the front door. When she opens the door, she saw Jimin all huffy and puffy.

"M-Master Jimin-"

"Move." Jimin cut her off and made his way inside.

"Melanie, who's at the door- Jimin?" Yoongi said with a surprised face. "You weren't supposed to pick up Agust until tomorrow."

"Well, times have changed!" Jimin said and he unlocked the patio door calling Agust's name.

"Mommyy!" Agust ran to his mom and Jimin picked him up and covered him with his jacket.

"W-Wait what? Jiyoo said that he's upstairs." Yoongi said.

"Upstairs my ass! Your so-called girlfriend locked him out here!" Jimin yelled and he went inside, bumping to Yoongi in the process.

"A-Agust? I-I thought he's upstairs... He was supposed to be upstairs!" Jiyoo said with disbelief in her voice. Trying to act innocent.

"No, you did know that he's outside and locked him out! Yoongi, you lost your custody privilege you can't have Agust be danger here with your careless girlfriend and you as yourself! Don't ever contact us again." With that, Jimin left leaving Yoongi in shock. Jiyoo smirked but replaced it with a fake sad expression.

"Yoongi..." Jiyoo started.

"Don't." Yoongi left and went upstairs to the room and slamming it shut.

"Hm, that worked then~" Jiyoo said with glee as she walked back to the dining room.