24

"Lee Jiyoo, you're under arrest for child abuse." The judge said. The cops slammed down Jiyoo on the table and put handcuffs on her.

"Hands off!" Jiyoo yelled, but the cops didn't listen and stowed her away from the courtroom.

"Fucking finally!" Yoongi exclaimed, but Jimin smacked his head.

"Language! Children are here and even newborns!" Jimin glared at the older but giggled after.

"See? I told you I am the best freaking lawyer there is." Y/n said cockily.

"Yeah yeah, let's celebrate." Yoongi said, and he grabbed his son's hand and his soon to be boyfriend's waist.

-

The three pairs of family enjoyed dinner, and of course, they all get full on the expensive food but for Jimin... He's still eating.

"Wow, Jimin. You ok?" Jin asked while rocking his newborn baby girl slowly.

"Yes, why wouldn't I?" He said while taking a big bite of the best chocolate cake they have. They at least have 3 three slices of them for Jimin. Yoongi wanted some, Jimin would slap the elder's hand and darted the cake more towards him.

"Cause that's at least two cake slice, and I'm afraid your gonna get sugar high after this, and the baby will probably be hyper after that." Jin said while giggling.

"Jin! Hyung, don't be embarrassed. We all have big cravings when we're pregnant." Taehyung said while patting Jimin's hand.

"Thankkkss..." Jimim said while playfully rolling his eyes.

"Mamaaaa... I wanna go home." Jennie whined and tugging her Taehyung's arm.

"In a little bit, sweetie." Taehyung said. He picked her up, placed her on his lap, and rocked her to sleep.

"Me too." Jungkook said. Jin did the same thing and balanced two babies on each hand.

"You know what guys? You can go, me and Jimin we'll stay until he finished and I'll pay for the meal." Yoongi said, and he took out his wallet.

"If you're gonna do that then, here," Hoseok said, he too took out his wallet and paid half the bill. "Here's my half. Go, Namjoon. It's your turn."

Namjoon sighed and took his wallet and dropped the other half of the money down on the table. "I got three grumpy babies who awaits there sleep. See you, guys. I'll see you, Yoongi and Hoseok tomorrow. Let's go, babe." Namjoon grabbed Jungkook, who was fast asleep, and Jin grabbed Lisa, and they headed out the door.

"And as for I, I only have two grumpy babies. Maybe we'll have a third one soon, 😏" Hoseok said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"No." Taehyung said. He picked up Jennie and headed out the door, leaving poor Hoseok behind.

"He says no, but his body will say yes~"

"Oh my god, leave!" Yoongi threw a piece of lettuce at Hoseok. Hoseok just laughed and ran out the door.

Jimin giggled, "Taehyung will tell me tomorrow." Jimin continued to eat his cake, and Yoongi just waited for him to finish.

"You. I'm going to be right back. I'll get this to the front desk, and I'll take Agust to the bathroom." Jimin nodded, and Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips and left with the sleepy Agust.

The baby kicked Jimin very hard, which made Jimin drop his fork.

"Hey, bub... Not so hard." He said. Jimin rubbed his tummy to soothe his baby down at least, but the baby kicked hard and hard, making Jimin wince in pain. Jimin groaned when he felt a wave of pain rushed through his lower abdomen.

"Not now..." Then he felt something wet under him. He felt his pants, and it was damp and very uncomfortable for Jimin. He was about to get up, but he immediately sat down when the familiar pain came back stronger than ever.

Jimin whimpered a little too loudly, creating the attention of the waiters. One of the waiter excused themselves and went to Jimin's booth.

"Excuse me, sir, are you alright?" The waiter asked with a concerned voice. Jimin went to open his mouth, but only a whimper came out. He screws his eyes and clutched his belly. The waiter noticed and dropped her notepad on the ground and went to Jimin's side.

"Do you have someone here?" The waiter asked. Jimin nodded and pointed at the men's bathroom.

"It's ok, it's ok. We'll get him, clutch on my sleeve if you feel any pain, ok? What's their name?"

"M-Min... Y-Yoongi..." Jimin managed to stutter.

"Ok ok. Hey Damien, can you get Min Yoongi from the men's bathroom here, we have an emergency here!" She yelled. Damien nodded and jogged over to the men's bathroom.

"Cheryl! Clean the table up. He's going to have the baby here."

"W-Why?!"

"We can't move too much. Don't worry. I'll call the ambulance now." The waiter took her phone out and called the ambulance.

"Jimin, baby, I'm here!" Jimin sobbed happily when he felt Yoongi's fingers on his face.

Then thing he knew, his pants were off, and he was laying on top of the table full of towels and the paramedics preparing him for birth naturally.

"Let's do this, baby. Let's meet our son."

-

I never sign up for your drama, up for your drama, up for your drama club