04

The two males were staring right at each other. Yoongi has mixed emotions, while Jimin has two: Fear and anger. Agust was confused about why that man has followed them. He put on his thinking face and let his 3-year-old mind do all the work.

"We've got to go." Jimin said as he closes the door and started to make his way to the driver's side. But Yoongi went up to him and grabbed his arm.

"Hey!" Jimin shouted, but Yoongi only made his grip tighter. Agust snapped back and saw the unknown male holding his mother's arm. His protective instinct came and threw his teddy bear out the window and hitting the strange male right in the eye.

Yoongi let go of his arm, and Jimin took this advantage, ran to the driver's seat and drove away with a fast-beating heart. He looked at the rearview mirror and saw his little boy had his little pout on. Honestly, it was the cutest thing ever. It reminded him of-

Jimin shook his head and focused on the road. But he couldn't help to remember the past. How he abandoned him...

*Flashback*

He holds up the positive pregnancy test. He felt emotions running through his body. He couldn't believe that he is carrying a life inside of him. It was his and Yoongi's creation. He was excited to tell his boyfriend the good news but nervous well. So he prepared his boyfriend's favorite dinner and put the pregnancy test in a box with a blue bow on it. He smiled at his work and sat down on the couch, waiting for the love of his life.

Jimin perked up when he heard the front door open. He got up with excitement/nervousness splattered on his face. There comes Yoongi with a tired look after a long day of work. He took off his long black coat and put it on the coat rack. Jimin took his briefcase and put it somewhere, and he doesn't care about it.

"Umm, Yoongi. I made a special dinner." Jimin said as he takes Yoongi's cold hand and led him to the kitchen. Yoongi saw the dining table neatly decorated with rose petals, candles, and two dinner plates with food.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, "You weren't lying when you said it's special. What's the occasion?" He asks. He took a seat at the table and observed the delicious meal in front of Jimin and food.

"Eat first, and I'll tell you." Jimin said. Yoongi nodded and dug in his boyfriend's food and omfg. It's that good, and he really should open a restaurant.

"Jimin, I'm serious, you should open a restaurant. I can pay for the building and the rest of it." Yoongi said with a mouthful. Jimin chuckled but shook his head.

"I'll still think about it, Yoongi."

Too bad that this was Yoongi's last meal with him.

-

After they ate, Yoongi volunteered to wash the dishes, and Jimin didn't argue. Jimin instead feels more nervous than excitement cause he doesn't know how would Yoongi react. He hoped that they would be happy together as a family.

Jimin stood up and stood behind Yoongi like a creeper. When Yoongi was finished, he dried his hands and turned around and immediately got startled when he found Jimin standing there.

"Shit, Jimin!" Yoongi shout out as he held his hand on his chest. Jimin just laughed and apologized.

"What's that?" Yoongis said as he looks at the rectangular box with a blue bow on top.

"Uh... Here hun... It's for you." Jimin hands him the gift from his shaky hands, and Yoongi took it. The older took off the delicate ribbon that was holding the top lid together. He removed it and opened it, revealing a pregnancy test. Positive. Now, he panicked. It wasn't supposed to end like this.

"No..."

Jimin was taken back by the sudden reaction. But then again, he expected this kind of reaction.

"W-what do you mean no?..." Jimin stuttered as his tears were falling from his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jimin... But no. I can't take care of you. I have other things better than... That thing." Yoongi said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He dropped the box and went to their room. Jimin followed, obviously mad at him.

"Really?! 'No'?! Yoongi! You and I did this! This is our creation here!" Jimin pointed at his stomach, but Yoongi ignored and went into the walk-in closet to get his things. Jimin tried to stop him but only led to Yoongi pushing him down.

"Stop Jimin! I don't want more responsibility on my shoulders. Gosh, I feel great about sleeping with other people behind you back. They aren't annoying like you! Oh, and get this, they remember to take their goddamn pills!" Jimin didn't say anything but to hug his knees and cover his ears. This is the first time that the older has yelled at him. He didn't like this side of him.

Yoongi finished packing and left the apartment with a heavy heart. Everything he said wasn't true, and he regretted it saying that to him, but he has no other choice.

"I'm sorry, Jimin..." Yoongi whispered as he looked back at the apartment building.

"I have to do this..."

*End of flashback*

"Mother!" Jimin snapped back into reality and saw that he's still parked at the side of the highway.

"Um... Sorry, Agust. What do you need, baby?" Jimin pushed back his hair and looked at the rearview mirror.

"Play Queen pls!" Jimin smiled and connected his phone to the car.

"Which one?"

"Umm... Killer Queen!"

She keeps her Moet et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
"Let them eat cake", she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline...

-

Y'all. How ya doin? School is next week and Junior year is gonne kick me in the nOnExIstEnT ASS. When you people start school?

Anywhore, if ya don't know Queen then I don't know you 😂 Lmao jkjkjkjkjkjk

U

PDATED: 11/2/20