12

"Anything Y/n?"

"Nwothifing bwoff. Jush shittin twoether."

"What?..."

"Bitch sorry, I was eating my beef jerky. Anyways, they are sittin together and oh?"

"What is it?"

"Damn... They are making out heavily... Oh, Taemin picked him up annndd they are now in the bedroom. Oh god."

"They're gonna have sex?"

"Yes. This is better than any porn I watched. HAHA! Oh shit-"

"Don't tell me you got caught..."

"I was close too. Probably they think it's the neighbors. But rule number one into having sex. Always close the curtains and they didn't do that shit so I'm going to sit here and enjoy the show. Oh, do you want me to tell you what they doing?"

"No."

"Too fucking bad. Anyways, they have their clothes off and they are kissing. Cute. Oh, Taemin is getting the condom. Where the fuck did that came from? Oh, oh, now he got the lube. He's lubing Jimin up. Ooooh, you know what comes next Yoongi~"

"I really don't want to kno-"

"And ladies and gentlemen, Taemin is inside of Jimin. I repeat Taemin is inside of Jimin. Hope the condom breaks."

"What did you say?"

"Um... Nothing. Anyways, wait. I see your supposedly son's room. AWE, he's sleeping uwu."

"*Sighs* I'm hanging up."

"No, wait!-"

Yoongi hanged up not wanting to hear anymore. Now the Lee Taemin is fucking Jimin. He wasn't supposed to be mad, Jimin's not his but still. Yoongi groaned and lied his head against the chair, closing his eyes.

"Yo Yoongi." Jina suddenly busted in making Yoongi groaned in annoyance.

"You know you love to see moi." Jina said all cockily.

"Yeah yeah." Yoongi got up and pushed her away not caring if she trips or something because whoop, the baby ain't his. Yoongi found it's only a surrogate and Jina was lying about his parents doing that to her. But they threatened her if they didn't tell that story, she and her girlfriend will live poverty.

"Hey, careful Grandpa!" Jina yelled at the male but Yoongi ignored her.

She looked down at her stomach, "Your stupid uncle is mean. But we'll get revenge." She smiled evilly and rubbed her stomach.

-

Taemin pulled out and throws the condom away not even bothering if it breaks or not. They both here panting heavily and Taemin gently collapses on top of Jimin.

Jimin smiled and ruffled Taemin's hair but soon stopped when his son trying to open the door but Thank the lord is locked!

"M-mommy!" Agust cried out when he couldn't open the door.

"U-um just a minute sweetie! Taemin get up!" Taemin got and quickly changed into his regular clothes and for Jimin he just found his boxers and some random sweats and a shirt. He adjusts himself before he opens the door.

Agust whined and hugged Jimin's legs together. Jimin picked him up, he decided that he wanted to put him on the bed but Taemin and him made a dirty deed. So he took him downstairs and sat him on the couch.

"Want some snacks bubs?" Agust nodded while rubbing his eyes. Jimin gave Agust his cards to entertain himself and Agust got an idea.

"Is Taemin hyung here?" Agust asked. Jimin nodded and left the kitchen while Agust had an evil smirk on his face.

"Taemin Hyung!" Agust exclaimed as he saw the older. "Let's play poker!" He added.

"Alright kid. Don't come crying to me when you lose." Taemin said, cracking his knuckles. Agust just laughed mockingly.

-

"How in the world?!" Taemin yelled when Agust took all the cookies and cash and also Taemin's watch. Jimin giggled at the scenery.

"Did you taught him this?!"

"Yeah like 5 months ago. Don't worry, he won like $50 from me too." Taemin groaned and lied back on the couch. Agust laughed loudly and took his prized possessions and carefully took it upstairs.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure to give those back to you." Jimin patted Taemin's knee. "Nah, it's cool. Your kid hot skills for three-year-old. But I have to go, the meeting starts in 30 minutes." Taemin pecked Jimin's head and left the house.

Jimin sighed lovingly.

"$600 he lost... Damn."

-

Anna oop-