08

Jimin flinched a little when he heard the voice. A man emerges from the shadow, a dashing man, to be exact. He had black hair, a cute pink smile, and piercing blue eyes.

"Wait... You're Lee Taemin!" Jimin said excitedly. "Last time I checked that I am." Taemin chuckled. Jimin blushed.

"W-What are you doing here?" Jimin stammered. Bet his face is all flushed and such since he is in the presence of his favorite celebrity.

"Just got invited here just for fun even though I have no partner or such." Jimin hummed.

"Do you have anyone?" Taemin asked. "I only came here with m-my son."

"You have a wife or-" Jimin shook his head no. He hated that when people ask that question, but I guess he understands since this society rarely has pregnant males, and Jimin was one of them.

"I... Gave birth to him..." Jimin looked away, not wanting to see his face because he didn't want to see his reaction.

Suddenly, Jimin felt fingers on his chin, and his face turned to see Taemin's face. They were so close to each other. If people came to the hallway, they would mistake them for kissing, and they'll back away slowly.

"It's fine. I'm not like those other people, so don't think of me like that." Taemin said as he let his fingers fall back to his sides.

"Thanks, Taemin..." Jimin blushed.

"Oh. I didn't get your name. What is it?" He asked.

"The name is Park Jimin." Taemin smiled, making Jimin smiled as well.

"His smile uwu."

"Mama!"

Both Jimin and Taemin turned their heads toward the end of the hallway. Agust came in ran to his mother's side, hiding his face into Jimin's pant leg.

"What is it, Agust?" Jimin ruffled his hair, and Agust began to mumble since his face is still buried into the pant leg.

"Sweetie," He pushed his head slightly away from his leg. "What did you say?"

"I think I met my appa..."

-

Pls get your asses to the Psycho Bunny book even though it has the Warning chapters 😂 Pls read that shiet. My mind is twisted when Imma about to write that.

UPDATED: 11/22/20