09

"What do you mean hun?" Jimin asked, now looking at the child who clung onto his leg.

"My appa! The man from Ihope says he's my papa!" Agust exclaimed.

"Why were you talking to strangers?!"

"He was uncle Joonie friend..."

Jimin sighed and looked at Taemin with an apology look. Taemin took note of that face and slip a paper into Jimin's hand and walked away. Jimin looked down at the opened it.

My number
666-xxx-xxxx

He smiled and put the note in his pocket. He picked up his child and walked outside where most of the people would be since it's cake time. He watched as kids and parents gathered around the table. Agust whined, wanting to put down, but Jimin wouldn't allow it since he broke one of the rules. Agust teared and layed his head in the crook of Jimin's neck.

"I would put you down, but you broke one of the rules, Agust. I'm just gonna hold you for 5 minutes, that's it, ok?" Agust sniffled but nodded at his mother's words. Jimin slowly walked over to the table since Jin handed out the cake.

"Jiminie~ I'm sorry that I ditch you. I have help one of the kids who got stuck on the tree." He explained while handing two pieces of cake to Jimin.

"Ah, it's fine Jin. You do what you gotta do."

"Thanks, Jimin. I save you a seat over there since I want to talk to you about something."

"Thanks, Jin." Jimin walked over the table where Namjoon, Jungkook, and three other kids were sitting.

"Thank GOD YOU'RE HERE! Please watch the kids Jimin, thank you!"

"Wha-" Before he could spit out any words. Namjoon left in a hurry. In his mind, Jimin thinks that Namjoon just wanted to get away from the annoying children, and he didn't blame him one bit.

"Mama... Down now?" Agust rose his head and faced his mother. Jimin nodded and seated Agust next to him and gave him his slice of the cake.

After a while, the kids were done eating and ran off somewhere, leaving Jimin alone.

"Heyoooo!" Jimin looked and saw Jin headed his way here.

"So what you wanted to talk about?" Jimin asked. Jin took a seat next to him and asked, "What do you think I should give Namjoon for our 5th anniversary?"

"Really? That's all you wanted to ask me?"

"Yes, and answer the damn question!"

"Well... You can have sex with him."

"Did that, and we ended up with Jungkook cause his clumsy ass didn't wear protection AND I QUOTE, "I'll pull out babe, chill." His stupid ass didn't pull out, and let's say that my favorite spatula broke." Jimin laughed. He knew that Jin always has a little bit of a temper since high school, and let's just say it was hella funny.

"I thought you guys planned him."

"No... But we didn't regret it one bit. He puts the sunshine over our dark days."

"That's nice, Jin. But the sex is an option. You can cook him dinner and go Fifty Shades of Grey on his ass."

Jin hummed and started to think about the idea. Maybe this can be a revenge sex, hm.

"You're onto something, Jimin. I like it. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"Say, have you found anyone? I also heard about Yoongi, are you ok?"

Jin and Namjoon are the only people who knew that Yoongi is Augst's father. Ever since he left, Jimin didn't have anyone except for them. He let Jimin stayed at their house before Jungkook is born. They helped get better, get him a job, and helped him throughout his pregnancy. When Agust is born, they helped Jimin find the right apartment for him and his baby. That required him to work overnight. Jimin didn't like the idea cause he didn't want to be away from his baby for so long, but he has gotten used to it.

"I'm fine Jin... He didn't do anything rash."

"That's good cause if he did, I don't if he is a celebrity. I'll kill his tiny ass!"

"Haha, calm down Jin."

"Whatever, like I said. Have you found anyone yet?"

"Well, there is this one guy..."

"Ooooh!~ Who is it?!"

"His name is-" While he is talking, he looked around and saw Agust talking to someone. "Hold on Jin..." Jimin got up and walked to them. Agust was unaware of his mother's presence, but the person is.

"Agust!" Agust flinched and stood still. He realized that he broke the rule... Again. Jimin picked him up and was about to apologize to the person when he saw... Yoongi.

"Jimin..." Jimin panicked and walked away from him. He didn't make it far since Yoongi grabbed hold of Jimin's shoulder and started to lead him away from the party.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?!" Jimin exclaimed while holding Agust tighter, making him whimper. Yoongi didn't say anything but trapped Jimin against the wall. He looked at Jimin with his piercing eyes, and Jimin just looked down.

"Well, this is a family reunion," Yoongi said. Jimin didn't say anything.

"I'm not trying to be the bad guy here, Jimin... I want to catch up."

"Really? You're pinning me to the wall, Yoongi! You expect me to talk to you after all these years that you've abandoned me?!"

"There was a reason why I did that! Just let me explain!-"

"I don't want to hear any explanations from you! I never wanted to see you, Yoongi!"

A soft cry erupted among the two males look. Jimin loosens the grip and runs Agust back softly.

"Shh, Agust... I'm sorry baby..." He softly whispered at the crying boy in his arms. Finally, Agust looks up and looks at the two males then looked at Jimin.

"Is he my appa?..." He asked softly. Jimin didn't say but looked at Yoongi. He didn't want to hide it anymore.

"Yes baby... He is your appa."

-

Hello people. My thumb and brains hurts when writing this and I'll write teh next chapter after this :) Cause I love you all.

Also, please check out, Psycho Bunny, prologue is already uploaded, hueheuehue.

UPDATED: 11/22/20