Epilogue

Three months have been passed, and everything went well for the family. Of course, they have their ups and downs as if mayonnaise is an instrument asked by Agust when he watched that SpongeBob episode. They went to a heated argument about it, and Agust just siped his chocolate milk.

But otherwise, the family is doing well. Jimin opened up his own restaurant when Yoongi suggested before he left him. Millions of customers came and enjoyed the food. Yoongi signed a million-dollar business, and his company bloomed.

As for Agust and Jiyoon, they get along pretty well. But once in a while, Agust gets jealous when the baby gets more attention than he does, but he matured since Jiyoon could barely do everything by himself.

Jimin's and Yoongi's parents have get along well. Once a month, they will do a family barbecue at each other's houses and catch up on the family drama that they have been having.

The Kim Family has been doing well. Two kids is hectic because Jungkook would always wear a cape and run around the house, knocking stuff over. Baby Lisa, the newborn, is stubborn, but no one can get mad at her. But Namjoon and Jin learned along the way of parenting, and Jin kept on buying spatulas since his "mysteriously" broke.

The Jung Family was peaceful and quiet until Hoseok nagged Taehyung for another baby. Taehyung wasn't having and said no since their daughter Jennie is enough. Hoseok was sulky for the past two months but broke into happiness when Taehyung agreed to have another baby. One month later, Taehyung is pregnant! Everyone is ecstatic to see a little one running around.

Jiyoo will be spending a lot of time in prison. Poor thing didn't make any friends.

Jina and her girlfriend moved out of Yoongi's guest house and moved into their own. They are a happy family with their little girl crawling around and eating stuff.

Everyone lived a happily ever after — the end.

Well, except for Jiyoo but who cares about her.

"Aw Yoongi, that's so beautiful! But did you have TO WRITE ABOUT THE BLOWJOB SCENE?!"

"Yes, Jimin. The audience wants it." Yoongi said as he closed his final published back into the nightstand.

"Whatever! You know we adopted Agust and Jiyoon, right? I can't birth them-"

"Shhhhh, it's a book. Anything can happen." Yoongi silenced Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes went under the covers.

Yoongi did the same. He wrapped his arms around his husband, inhaling his scent.

"You love my book." Yoongi said.

Jimin sighed, "I do, and I love you." He said, turning around and pecked his lips.

"And I love you too. Goodnight, babe." He said turning off the lamp.

"Goodnight."

-

I totally ruined it, didn't I? Oh well, it's my book, so 😗✌🏽😂

Hey guys, thanks for reading and sticking with me for the past few months. I enjoy writing this for you guys and I enjoy reading your guys comments when I have the chance.

But it's time for a new book! It's all Yoonmin of course. I have one Taekook book running, but has slow updates, so bear with me. Now, here are the following books along with their descriptions.

Cliché Love || Yoonmin - In where a rich girl falls in love with a bullied nerd. (Female Jimin! Nerd Yoongi!) "How can you love a person like me?!"

Crazy In Love || Yoonmin - Park Jimin loves his senpai way too much. So much, that he will kill everyone that bothers to even look at him. (Top Yoongi! Bottom Jimin!) "He made my tummy feel all sorts of butterflies!"

King of Evil || Yoonmin - In which Jimin was exiled because he was accused for almost poisoning the prince. After 3 years, he came back but he changed. (Top Yoongi! Bottom Jimin!) "There used to be angels on my shoulder but say hello to the devil." (Inspire by the song, Queen of Mean)

Naive Omega || Yoonmin - Jimin is naive and he has a crush on the Alpha, the playboy, Min Yoongi. (Top Yoongi! Bottom Jimin!) "Why this mark hurts so much?"

That'll be it. Please choose one or two(?) Maybe... Idk.

Now it's time for a Q&A! You guys can ask questions for these following people!

Jimin
Yoongi
Agust
Jiyoon (I'll answer for him 😤)
Namjoon
Jin
Jungkook
Taehyung
Hoseok
Jina
Jiyoo
Chaerin
Jiyong
Mrs. Park
ME