14

Yoongi was shocked when those words come out of Jimin's mouth. He was too shocked until he felt Jimin grinded down on him.

"W-wait Jimin, no." Yoongi said, trying to push Jimin off. But Jimin grabbed Yoongi's wrists and pinned them above.

"Yoongi~ I *hic* mish you!~"

"Jimin, you're drunk."

Jimin didn't listen and continued to grind harder onto Yoongi's crotch. Yoongi bit his lips harder not wanting a fucking boner onto Jimin's presence.

"I *hic* want to make l-love with you!~"

Yoongi felt his wrist feeling lose. He noticed that Jimin has his head on his shoulder and next he hear little snores. Yoongi sighed in relief and carefully put the orange hair male back into the passenger's seat and drove Jimin home.

-

Yoongi pulled out Jimin's key and entered the house with him in arms. He carefully went to the bedroom since maybe Jimin want something comfier than the couch.

Yoongi stripped Jimin out of his clothes and put some comfy pajamas. He was about to leave the room he left a hand grabbed his arm.

"Please stay..." Jimin mumbled sleepily. Yoongi sighed and prayed. He took off his shirt and pants and climb into the bed with Jimin. Jimin snuggled to Yoongi's side and Yoongi wrapped his arms slowly on Jimin's waist. Even though they dated while before, it all felt new to Yoongi.

" 'm sorry..." Jimin mumbled again.

"For what?" Yoongi replied while stroking Jimin's hair softly.

"For everything..." Jimin said and finally fell asleep close to Yoongi.

Yoongi softly hummed and felt his eyes closing.

-

Jimin woke up with a pounding headache, he groaned as he sat up. He looked to the left and saw Yoongi laying there, sleeping peacefully. He remembered everything on what he said and did to Yoongi. He blushed in embarrassment. He patted his face attempted to cool down and it somewhat worked.

Jimin placed his feet on the cool wood, he hissed. He carefully stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom. He closed and locked the door. He looked at himself at the mirror and saw that he have eye bags, little swollen lips, and a light shade of pink painted on his face. He turned on the faucet and wash his face to at least make himself look decent.

After he did his morning routine, he got out of the bathroom and saw Yoongi still sleeping. He peaked and Yoongi looked like a sleeping kitten. Jimin continued to admire him and his features. To say, when Agust was born. He convinced himself that Agust looked like Yoongi the most. He most certainly developed his sleeping habits and his kitten habits.

Soon Jimin fails to notice that Yoongi woke up and he looked at Jimin all weirdly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked with his morning rasp. Jimi panicked but came up with an answer.

"U-um... There was a bug on your face. But it's gone now!" Jimin awkwardly said, while rocking backs and fourth with his feet. Another habit from Agust.

"I should've said, "Take a picture, it'll last longer."' Yoongi said taking off the covers off of his body and grabbed his Jean's and his shirt. Jimin blushed when he saw Yoongi half-naked in his presence.

"W-well..." Jimin didn't know what to say but stuttering is his only language but not quite.

"Y-yoongi... We need to talk." Jimin said as he sat down on the bed.

"There's nothing to talk about." He said

"Yes, there is Yoongi! Please just sit down..." Jimin pleaded. Patting the extra bed space next to him. Yoongi looked at him and finally sat down next to him.

"Look Yoongi... Agust is really your son. Every single day I looked at him and think, "Wow... He's really a replica of you and you don't want to see it. You really don't want a blood test. I was loyal to you, Yoongi. And if you want to see your son, then... You have my permission. I think it's time for you to fill in the missing piece because he's always asking for a dad... I feel so bad that I couldn't give it to him... I have to play two roles... So Min Yoongi... Would you like to see your biological son?"

Yoongi looked at and back to the floor and nodded his head slowly. After 3 whole years, he can fill the missing piece of the puzzle. He regretted it when he left Jimin when he needed him the most.

"Is Agust here?" Jimin asked but Yoongi shook his head. "He's slept at Jin's house. You rest and I'll pick him up."

"N-no you don't need to..."

"No. You are hungover. I don't want you to drive while at this state. I'll pick him up and we'll figure out from there."

Jimin wanted to protest but he couldn't since he know that Yoongi is right. His head has been hammering against his skull. "Ok... Just be careful..." He said as laid back down on the bed.

-

Yoongi picked up Agust at the Namjin household. Agust is a little tired still since it's morning and he did not want to wake up but he wanted to go home. Yoongi has been a little unprepared because he doesn't have the booster seat for Agust. He puts him in the car and straps him in safely. He prayed that no cops will stop him.

Thankfully there are no cops I  sight when he drives. He kept glancing at Agust, admiring again his features. His hard-on face soften when Agust looked at him.

"Where's my mommy meanie!" Agsut pouted and crosses his arms when his mom is not driving.

"Your mommy isn't feeling well. So he was unable to pick you up so here I am. I'm taking you home." He said calmly.

"I forgive you when you hurt my mommy! You so mean! Go away!" He kept on rambling mean things to Yoongi but he found it cute.

"Shh Agust... Listen to your father."

-

Anna oop-

Lmao