18

Knocking was heard throughout the whole mansion but Yoongi didn't since either the two lesbians are gonna get it or Melanie, their trusted maid, is gonna get it. Soon Yoongi heard the door opening and talking noises. He groaned and snuggled further into his bed.

The door opened, revealing Melanie, "Sir? Someone by the name Jiyoo came to see you."

Yoongi sat up and rubbed his eyes in order to get his vision back. "Tell her I died." And went back inside of his bed.

"U-Um... That won't do sir since she knows your here... Alive." Melanie said.

Yoongi sighed, "Fine. Tell her I'll be down there." He gestured for Melanie to leave and she did. He whined when he got up from his bed and puts on his slippers.

He left his room and went downstairs and saw Jiyoo standing in the middle of the entry room.

"Yoongi Oppa!" She beamed. Jiyoo ran and hugged Yoongi with delight. Yoongi remains still, not hugging her back.

"What the fuck you want?" He asked, coldly.

"Hmph! Rude, that's no way to talk to your future girlfriend like that." She replied while twirling her mix blue and purple hair together. Yoongi admits that she is pretty but totally not his type.

"Future girlfriend?," Yoongi chuckled, "I don't think so." He gently pushed her away from him since she was in his personal space and started to push her out of the doorway.

"You'll have to agree no matter what~" Then she walked closer to him, running her fingers from his chest down to his stomach. "You don't want to lose your company, do you?" Jiyoo puts her other hand on his cheek and kisses him. Yoongi was still in a daze, but soon after he pushes her harshly not caring if she falls or not and slammed the door in front of her.

"Hm. At least he didn't pull back for the first 60 seconds." She smirked to herself and walked to her car.

-

Jimin and Agust arrived home instead. Now both are sitting on the couch watching the television, but mostly Agust because he was scared to confront his mom on why they left the place and will tell him that it isn't fair. But he coward down when his mom rather seemed in a very bad mood.

Meanwhile, with Jimin, words of conscious were running in circles like a toy train. He once feels special in Yoongi's eyes but everything has to be a secret because Jimin didn't want to ruin Yoongi's reputation. Jimin didn't know that his small tears were running down until he felt a small hand wiped it away. He turned and saw Agust with a sad face.

Jimin sighed, "I'm sorry we have to leave before going in, Agust. Mommy just... Had a moment there." He said while picking up Agust and placing him on his lap.

"It's ok mama... Your health comes first." Agust hugged his mother and snuggled into Jimin's chest which Jimin winced a little since he's pregnant and fucking man chest is sensitive.

"Thank you, sweetie, but it's selfish of me not thinking about you first. Tomorrow we'll go, ok bubs?" Jimin said as he lifts up Agust's heavy head off of his sensitive fucking chest.

"Yes, mommy." Agust went back and slammed his big ole head into Jimin's chest which made him whimper lightly.

Man... Pregnancy is fun 😑

-

The very next was a very peaceful morning with birds chirping harmonically, the sun-kissed Jimin right in the face, and the squirrels have a peaceful breakfast and-

"Get the fuck away!" Jimin yelled and throw a chancla out the window for the second time. Jimin whined and cover his whole body with the fluffy blanket but that was cut short when he felt bile rising up to his throat.

Jimin quickly took off the sheets and ran into the bathroom, successfully throwing up in the toilet.

"Fu-ahh~" Jimin sat down and controlled his breathing. "Just... Let me at ease, demon." He said while patting his stomach. He flushed the toilet and did his morning routine.

After he's done, he put on some clothes but struggled to get his pants button together. "What the fuck, I just got these last week!" After a few more tries, he gave up and went into his bigger pants back when he was pregnant with Agust. He didn't think he'll reuse them again.

Jimin felt satisfied with the choice of clothing and went to Agust room to wake him up. To his surprising, Agust wasn't there. "Agust?" Jimin called out, but there was no answer. He then heard loud clutter downstairs, so he went and goes into the kitchen.

"Oh, Yoongi?" Jimin asked surprisingly.

"Hey Jimin~" Yoongi said with his gummy smile.

"W-What are you doing here?" Jimin felt fresh tears building but he refused to let them down.

"Well, I was bored at my home so I brought Holly and Melanie with me."

"Wait, who's Melanie?" Jimin asked as he looked around.

"Melanie is my personal maid and she went grocery shopping with Agust."

"Oh, and what are you doing?"

"Just getting things ready to prepare breakfast." He said, picking up the pan that he obviously dropped from the ground.

"Ok..." Jimin said, he went to the living room and sat down on the couch. He heard barking and looked to see Holly, jumping up to the couch and snuggled Jimin's stomach. Jimin had forgotten that cats and dogs can sense pregnancy.

"You sense me, huh?" Jimin asked Holly and pet him on the head while Holly snuggled deeper.

"Alright, Holly! Your food is ready!" Yoongi emerged from the kitchen, he tried to pick up Holly but Holly growled not wanting to move from Jimin.

"Woah, Holly..." He tried to grab him again but Holly snapped and bit one of his fingers. "Ow! Holly!"

"I'll feed him Yoongi, don't worry." Jimin said as he picked up Holly.

"He never reacts like that ever since Jina was pregnant-" Yoongi stopped himself and looked at Jimin. "Wait... Are you pregnant?"