06

"Pregnant?! I thought you're getting fat!" Yoongi yelled. He found out the news when Jina tagged him in a pregnancy test photo and on the news.

"You know I thought so too when I could not put on my favorite dress on. It fit me last week but didn't today. So in my conclusion. I made Melanie buy me a pregnancy test and boom, baby is inside me." She said, not looking up from her first-trimester book. But in her side vision, she can see Yoongi with a mad face and using his hands to strangle the air facing towards her.

She sighed, "Look Yoongi Oppa, you need an heir, and I gave you one. So be appreciative about this."

"I know, I know...  Did my parents do this?" He asked as he took deep breaths.

"....Yes." She breathed out, finally looking up from her book and saw Yoongi buried his head in his hands. "They know we haven't slept with each other, so, somehow, they got it and set me up with the doctor, and yeah...  You know the rest." Yoongi just nodded and left the room without saying a word to her. To be honest, he's not ready. Not ready for this enormous responsibility, but he has too... There is no going back since he regretted his choice of leaving Jimin while he was pregnant. Guilt ate him up when he left their apartment, and every night, he visited the apartment to see Jimin safe and sound.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head and laid on his silk made bed. He stared up at the ceiling, feeling nothing. He wishes he could go back in time and be with the love of his life and be there for him for his pregnancy. Now that he thinks about it, maybe that it is his son. He knows Jimin doesn't have a heart to kill what's innocent, who didn't do anything. Yoongi sighed as his eyes feel droopy and let his system take rest.

The Next Day

"Yoo betch!" Jina barged into Yoongi's room. Yoongi didn't even bother since he is one heavy sleeper. Jina pouted and started to think an idea. She looked around the room but found nothing.

"Hmm..." Jina kept looking until her eyes spot an airhorn. She smiled devilishly. She grabbed it and...

BLLLLLAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Yoongi's eyes shot up and instantly covered his ear since the loud noise is VERY ANNOYING. Gosh, why did he have to buy that? Once that airhorn noise is gone, he uncovered his ears and glared at Jina.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" She screamed happily. "First on the agenda, your friend Namjoon invited us to his son's birthday party. So get ready cause we leaving in an hour." After that, she left. Yoongi groaned and laid back on the bed, not feeling going to a children's birthday party. Does he have other choices, though?

Yoongi has finally made up his mind...

He's not going. So he went back to sleep peacefully dreaming about kitty cats and pianos.

-

Hai... I got carried away.
Anywhore, y'all are clowns when you think that the last chapter is the final chapter 🤡 Clowns I say! Clowns!
So tomorrow is school for me and I'm ready to die 🙂

 Anywhore, y'all are clowns when you think that the last chapter is the final chapter 🤡 Clowns I say! Clowns!So tomorrow is school for me and I'm ready to die 🙂

So these are the books that I'm planning to release but don't know which one sksk

UPDATED:  11/22/20