23

Ya'll like the last chapter? That chapter wasn't the best, sorry ;-;

-

"Nope nope nope nope, go away Yoongi," Jimin said as he stood up from the bench and began to waddle away.

"Wait, Jimin. Please let me talk to you!" Yoongi tried to grab Jimin's arm but Jimin slapped his hand away and began to waddle further away. But that was hard since there were a lot of people; usually, they are rude and started pushing. Jimin instinctively has his arm around his stomach, shielding it protectively.

"Jimin." Yoongi found Jimin and yanked him back on the sideline were there were no people around. "Jimin, please!" Yoongi holds his shoulders tight.

"Yoongi, please leave me alone! I can have a security guard throw you out since I have the restraining order against you!" When Jimin tried to walk away, Yoongi back hugged Jimin, burying his face into his neck. For once, Jimin felt calm, yet angry but he didn't push Yoongi away.

"I didn't think Jiyoo would do that... She told me she love kids. When I saw her with Agust, they seemed happy. I guess I could've watch closer to see the pain in Agust's eyes. I'm sorry, Jimin... I'm really sorry." Jimin felt tears on his neck. For the first time in 4 years, he never has seen him cry unless he's stressed, guilty, or even if he's really sorry.

Jimin turned around and hugged Yoongi. He was surprised when Jimin hugged him back but otherwise hugged Jimin tighter, feeling the baby kicking.

"Baby is kicking cause of you, Yoongi," Jimin said softly. "Our son is kicking because of you..."

"Son? We're having a boy?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin nodded. He knelt onto his knees and felt Jimin's tummy. The baby kicked Yoongi's hand, and it stayed there for at least 10 seconds until the baby pull his little foot away.

"I regret every single day when I left you. I miss your first ultrasound, their heartbeat, seeing your belly grow within weeks, waking up in the middle of the night to satisfy your cravings no matter how weird it is, snuggling your belly, massage your feet, satisfy your needs, everything Jimin... I hated myself thinking every day you have to face this alone and now... I miss everything for this second child, but feeling our son moving inside you is enough knowing that this is real..." by that point, Jimin's hormones got the best of him, and he was a sobbing mess. Yoongi hugged him and rubbed his back.

"W-Was it your ch-choice to leave me in the first place?" Jimin asked while burying his head into Yoongi's chest.

"No. My parents forced me to leave because if I didn't, God knows what they're going to do, and I really didn't want to risk it..." Yoongi replied.

"And your ex-wife? Jina? Was she really pregnant with your baby?"

"No. Again with my parents, they made me marry her. Jina got a surrogate, so she's pregnant with her girlfriend's gay brother."

"Ok... What about Jiyoo? A-And your parents?!"

"*Sighs* I'll break up with Jiyoo and cut her credit cards, and I want you to be with me when I speak with my parents." Yoongi pulled back and looked at Jimin's red puffy eyes. "You look magnificent, Jimin..." Jimin blushed. Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jimin's lips. Their lips synched together in harmony. (What the fuck? ☠)

"Mama!" The pair slowly pulled back and looked at the direction. They noticed Agust and Jimin's mother struggling to catch up to him but made it anyway.

"Why you here?!" Agust had a cute angry expression. He shielded his mother from Yoongi.

"Leave me, my mommy, my grandma, and my brudder alone! KiYaa!~" Agust exclaimed and threw a weak punch at Yoongi's legs, which Yoongi is unfazed about it.

"A-Agust, hunny, calm down." Jimin grabbed his arm, and Agust stopped and stuck his tongue out. Jimin picked him up and settled onto his hip.

"Yoongi... You can apologize to him." Jimin said. Yoongi nodded and took a deep breath.

"Agust, bubs. Appa is really sorry... I didn't mean to neglect you and have that mean lady took advantage of you. I'm really sorry. For now on, that mean lady will be gone, and it will be me, you, your mom, and your favorite pet, Holly. Forgive me, bubs?" Yoongi had his arms out, and Agust had an angry pout, but he gestured his arms towards Yoongi, and Jimin complied and handed Agust towards Yoongi. They both hugged, and Jimin joined like a perfect puzzle.

They looked when a camera flashed in front of them. They noticed that Mrs. Park was holding a camera with smirk on her face. "This is going into the album."

"Eomma!" Jimin whined, and Mrs. Park just chuckled.

"Come on. We still have daylight, let's go on some rides! Agust, sweetie, let's go! And you two... Do whatever." She said. Agust got put down, and he ran to his grandmother, and they walked away.

"Do you took pictures of the bruises that Agust have?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, why?" Jimin replied.

"Mm. I know what to do now." Yoongi smirked.