|1|

Always his lil' babies

| 1 |

TEEASIA JONES•|

Feeling good and rejuvenated Teeasia took the time to go out to the gym, to begin the journey of getting herself together and back to normal

Feeling good and rejuvenated Teeasia took the time to go out to the gym, to begin the journey of getting herself together and back to normal. It wouldn't be a quick process, but she'll manage...

The day she felt she had lost one of the ones that meant the most to her, she decided to change her life around. Not only because of that, but because she needed too. After the scare with Jr, she promised she'd change, she has been doing nothing but trying since then.

Sliding over on the incoming call that appeared on her phone, Teeasia opened her mouth to greet the caller.

"Where you at?" Sincere questioned not letting her get one word out. "Well hello to you too" Teeasia raised an eyebrow. "Why are you worried about where i am? That is none of your business"

"Mmcht!" Sincere smacked his lips "What is up with you?"

"Nothing is up with me. I'm confused as to why you're always questioning me. We don't go together so that's not your concern go question your babymomma Sincere" Teeasia spoke as she hopped in her car turning the air on immediately.

"You is my babymomma" he replied.

"you know what i mean! Why- we're not doing this I'm trying to better myself you're not finna interrupt me with your bullshit...instead of being so focused on making things right with me, focus on making things right with your kids" Teeasia hung the phone up, put her seatbelt on and drove out of the parking lot.

* * * *

SIANNA WRIGHT•|

"Hey, how you doing?" Sianna smiled in the FaceTime camera, as she had a very much needed talk with her brother

"I'm good, how you?" Jr smiled back, adoring his sister.