|19|

Always his lil' babies

|19|

SINCERE WRIGHT •|

"You find anything?" Sincere called out to leek who was upstairs in Tee's house searching for anything that might lead them to who took her.

"Nah, you?"

Sincere stopped and stared at the cellphone on the floor, he knew it wasn't Teeasia's phone, he didn't know who's phone it was but he picked it up.

He turned the phone on, and started going through it to figure out who it belonged too. That phone was a phone don only used to make special calls, so it wasn't really anything in there to link the phone to him.

Sincere decided to listen to the last voicemail received because at this point, that was the only thing that may be useful.

He pressed play on the voicemail and furrowed his eyebrows together as he listened.

"What da' fuck?" Sincere scrunched his face up as the voicemail ended.

"Who that is?" Leek asked walking up from behind him.

"Ion know but whoever took her is after me, and some nigga named don, and Tre'von are involved" Sincere stated.

"Who them?"

"Nigga ion know! I just said that" Sincere snapped

"Look I know you in your lil feelings about your babymomma but you better calm yo ass down you bucking at the wrong nigga" Leek mugged him.

Sincere sucked his teeth "let's go" He stated walking out the house and leek followed.

They got in the car and drove back to Sincere's house.

* * * *

"Sianna!" Sincere called out walking into the condo. "Yes?" Sianna responded walking out of the room with Sanaya following behind her.

Leek mugged Sanaya as she walked around. He didn't like that Sincere had another baby that wasn't by Teeasia.

"You know who Don or Tre'von is?" Sincere asked.

Sincere nodded her head confused as to why he mentioned them.

"Who are they?"

"Don is this guy my mom so called date or whatever, Tre'von...." Sianna paused feeling uncomfortable talking about him. "He's...a boy from my school"

Sincere frowned at the first part "Well..they have something to do with whoever took your mom"

Sincere scrunched her face up "why would you say that? I doubt it" she shook her head.

"It's all on a voicemail"

"Let me hear it" Sianna demanded.

Sincere pulled the phone that had the voicemail on it, out of his pocket and played it.

After it was finished, Sianna sat there in total shock.

"So someone's after you and they're using my mom to get to you?! And me!?"

"Look I don't know-"

"And my bestfriend? Thats why she wanted me to go to the mall so bad!" Sianna stated in disbelief.

"Im finna call that trifling stink ass bitch!" Sianna stormed into the room and grabbed her phone. With the anger in her, she wasn't even aware of what she just said. Sincere understood so he didn't even bother to say anything.

"Sianna No! Don't call her! Then she's going to know we onto her!" Leek called out.

"So now what? What to do now?" Sianna walked back into the living room with tears down her face. "My own best friend setting me up! After everything I did for her! I really cannot even believe this" Sianna shook her head.

"I wouldn't be surprised if my so called brother was setting me up too" Sianna stated.

"Call him Si"

"I been calling him since yesterday! He don't never answer!"

"I bet he a snake like his ugly retarded ass momma" Leek mumbled.

"You know anything else about this don nigga?" Sincere asked Sianna.

"No all I know is his name." Sianna replied.

"Tre'von?"

"Why would be in on this? Maybe you're not talking about the same Tre'von I'm thinking about" Sianna said.

"Why would these niggas wanna come after you though? You ain't even been in shit recently." Leek said. "I'm finna call this nigga I know to come do some research and find out who they is" he added dialing a number on his phone.

* * * *

"Well good news I found out who Tre'von and Don is" Mark the guy who could track down anyone and found out anything said.

"Okay...who are they?" Leek asked

"Tre'von is the son of Kyrie Moore, and Don is one of the two brothers of Kyrie Moore"

Sincere and Leek were extremely shocked, meanwhile Sianna was confused because she didn't know who kyrie was.

"Ight then fuck it, War Part Two" Leek stated.

| Vote | Comment |

opinions ? •

Happy 4th of July ! ✨❤️💙