|2|

Always his lil' babies

| 2|

TEEASIA JONES•|

Prime + proper steak house
Detroit, Mi

"So how are you?" NiNi questioned Teeasia as they say at the restaurant table waiting to have their orders taken

"I'm okay, I'm working on changing, you know...getting right with my family stuff like that" Teeasia spoke looking through the menu.

NiNi nodded her head "that's good, I'll be here along the way whatever you need i got you"

Teeasia gave her a small smile as the waiter approached their table. "welcome to prime plus proper, can i start you off with something to drink?"

"Uh yes I'll have a sprite with light ice"

"And for you?" The waiter looked Teeasia's way

"Do you have iced tea?" She nodded her head,"I'll have that."

"Okay..are you ready to place your orders?"

Tee and NiNi both nodded their heads, and proceeded to give her their order. Then the waiter took the menus, and walked away.

"How are things with Sincere and Sianna?"

Teeasia shrugged "they been bonding a lil so they good i guess I'm not really around whenever he is"

"And why?"

"He done went and had a whole baby on me, he left us all these years but got his dick in other bitches making babies and shit...I'm so over him, I'm glad he came back because it somehow gave me that push i needed to get up and get on my shit but i could care less if his ass disappeared again" Teeasia stated.

"I understand...but Tee you know y'all not going to stay away from each other, you're going to give in at some point...Plus y'all a power couple y'all wouldn't look right with any one but each other so you mine as well just talk to him"

"Encourage me to find someone better, not someone who did me how he did." Teeasia spoke.

NiNi didn't respond after that, it was quiet until their food and drinks came.

They enjoyed their dinner, paid and left out the restaurant.

"Good Night, See you later boo" NiNi pulled Tee into a hug.

"Good Night" Teeasia responded hugging back, then pulling away from the hug and going their separate ways...

*  *  *  *

When Teeasia pulled into the driveway of her home, she noticed Sincere's car there.

Rolling her eyes, she turned the car off and made her way inside.