|14|

Always his lil' babies

|14|

SINCERE WRIGHT JR •|

"yo lil' sister wild" Tre joked as Jr stared with a straight face.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, you do too much. Ian say do allat, making her look like a hoe or sum witcho bitch ass" Jr snapped.

"The way she put that mouth too work, I wouldn't be surprised if she was one" Tre mumbled.

Jr ignored that and walked out of the room, filled with his bro's.

He walked into another room, grabbed a blunt and lighter, sat in a chair and began smoking the blunt.

Mikey walked in and sat across from him, just staring.

"What nigga?" Jr furrowed his eyebrows.

"Bro you dead wrong for what you doing, that's ya lil' sister man. She love yo ass and you really doing this shit to her" Mikey stated.

"Ion mean no harm to her, i didn't tell y'all bitch ass niggas to fuck with her so I'm confused as to why y'all did ! Ian gone do shit to her, I'm just trynna get back at somebody and i gotta use her to go through with it" Jr responded.

Mikey stood up and shook his head "ight nigga whatever" then he walked out the room leaving Jr in there by himself to think.

He loved Sianna with all his heart, he hated that he had to use her to be successful with his plan, but he gotta do what he gotta do...

SIANNA WRIGHT•|

Sianna stared at the message that took her forever to type, she put all her feelings, thoughts, problems, questions, concerns and all in this message.  

She planned to send it to her father, even though she felt like he didn't need to be in her life, he was still her father and she felt better with them being cordial instead of having hate towards him.

After contemplating if she should send it or not for about 10 minutes she finally sent it.

She threw her phone across the bed and put her pillow over her head, whenever she sent a risky text message she did that.

No more then 3 minutes later, her phone dinged, indicating she got a text. She slowly picked the phone up and seen it was indeed from Sincere.

She dropped the phone again, she was scared to read the message because she wasn't sure what he was going to say.

After 5 minutes she finally picked the phone up and opened the message.

Sianna i want you to know no matter what you say, no matter what i say, no matter what anyone says, i will always have the love a father should have for his daughter, for you. You are a beautiful young girl, and it wouldn't be right for you to go any longer without a father figure in your life. I want to be there when you need a shoulder to lean on, a shoulder to cry on, just someone you can always count on. I may have said it done some really wrong things, but i promise you i never meant it. I've loved you from the moment i found out about you, not even yo ugly ass momma was my first love, it was you. When i found out about you, i found my purpose to live, my purpose to grind, my purpose to shine. I've made the worst choices in life that i wish i could change, but i cant. I have to move on, and learn from them. Nothing i did in life was a mistake, it was just a lesson learned....I may have missed out on a lot, but I'm ready now. I'm ready to be a father, I'm ready to be everything you need all in one. I apologize for all the problems i May have brung, or the hurtful words i may have said. I love you and I'll never stop loving you.❤️

After reading the message, Tears started instantly pouring out of Sianna's eyes. They were tears of joy, she finally got the closure she needed and at the moment, nothing else mattered...

* * * *

SINCERE WRIGHT•|

"Lemme get the red roses and the yellow flowers" Sincere spoke pointing at all the flower choices there were in the flower shop.

"And will that be all?"

"Yeah dassit" Sincere pulled out his credit card and swiped it. He left the flower shop, and drove to Teeasia's house. When he got there, he got out of the car and knocked on the door.

Not too long after, Teeasia came to open the door.

When she seen him she scoffed and tried to shut the door but Sincere swung it back open almost hitting her in the face.

"Boy who the fuck told you to come back here?"  Teeasia mugged him "getcho ass outta here"

Sincere smiled down at her and didn't respond.

Teeasia looked up at him with a stank face "the hell you smiling fo' weird ass?"

"Hmm" Sincere passed her the roses.

Teeasia took the roses, and stared at him "what you gave these to me for?"

"I cant bring my future wife roses?"

"Shiddd who!?" Teeasia turned her head and look all around the living room.

"You" Sincere simply said.

"Sincere goodbye. Thanks for the flowers but you need to- you don't remember the last words you said? Its fuck me, and I'm a hoe, why you would wanna wife a hoe?" Teeasia asked.

"You know Ian mean none of that, i was talking out of anger."

"Yeah Yeah, the shit a muhfucka say when they mad, really be how they feel." Teeasia stated.

"Listen motherfucker! Ian leaving till we fix our problems, so sitcho difficult, annoying, stubborn, ass down and shut up for once!"

"Now where's Sianna?"

Teeasia pointed upstairs, and that's where Sincere headed. He went in Sianna's room to give her the other flowers, but she was sleep. He left them on her dresser and went back downstairs.

"Now let's focus on you." Sincere pointed at Teeasia...

| Vote | Comment |

opinions ? •

• found Jr🌚

•do y'all think Sincere & Sianna can KEEP things cordial?

•which do y'all support, Sincere + Tee or Sincere & Tee with other people?