|15|

Always his lil' babies

|15|

SIANNA WRIGHT •|

"So did you guys work things out?" Sianna looked up from her Applebee's menu and stared at her mother.

Teeasia glanced at Sianna and sighed "Yes Sianna we did" That made a huge smile spread across Sianna's face. "But we are still not getting back together"

Sianna's smile dropped as she stared with a blank face. "Why?"

"Si us together in a relationship is too toxic, We can be cordial, but we can't be together...plus i told you I've been seeing someone" Teeasia explained.

Sianna sucked her teeth and let out a deep breath "How long have you known my dad?"

Teeasia looked up and started thinking "goin on 17 years i believe"

"How long have you known this guy you been seeing?"

"A month maybe" Teeasia replied

Sianna did a small chuckle "You don't have no history with this man, i dont even believe you wanna be with him. Like i said before he's a rebound! You have HISTORY with my dad, I'm sure y'all done been through hell and back and excuse my language but i don't care what you say, can't no man beat that so you and him will be back before you know it"

Teeasia rolled her eyes playfully "you just think you the love doctor, or dr. Phil huh?"

"No, But trust me I'm right" Sianna shrugged.

SINCERE WRIGHT •|

"So y'all getting back together asum?" Denise looked Sincere up and down with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ian say allat, i said we talked. We made things cordial like you said i should do." Sincere stated. "And if we was so the fuck what?"

Denise sucked the hell out of her teeth and started thinking.

A few minutes later, she decided to speak what she had on her mind.  "i wanna go back to Florida- I'm gonna go back to Florida, me and Naya. You can stay here with your little happy family but we're leaving."

"Ion give a fuck where you go, but You ain't taking my daughter no damn where." Sincere stated.

"I'll take her wherever the fuck i please! So as i fucking said, WE are going back to Florida. This ain't up for no debate." Denise proceeded to grab both hers and Sanaya's suit cases, and stuff their belongings inside.

Sincere snatched sanaya's clothes out of the suitcase "take yo shit! But you is NOT taking my daughter witchu"

Denise tried grabbing the clothes from him but he pushed her back, she kept trying and soon began punching on him. "Move yo! Stop fucking hitting me!"

She didn't listen, she kept punching. Eventually, Sincere brung his hand back and smacked the shit out of her. "I told yo big dumb goofy ass stop hitting me!"

Denise stared at him with a shocked, while she held her face.

Sincere stares back with a disgusted face. "The Fuck is you looking at me for?"

Denise stood there, still shocked. didn't talk, move, or anything.

"HELLO MOTHERFUCKER!" Sincere started getting irritated.

After a few seconds, Denise came to realization. She didn't say anything, she just continued to pack the suitcase. With only her clothes.

After she was done, she grabbed everything that belonged to her in the condo and put it all in the living room.

Sincere just watched her every move and remained quiet.

Sanaya walked out of the other room, rubbing her eyes, she watched as her mom moved back and forth taking her things.

She soon started realizing what was going on "where are you going mommy?"

"Home"

Sanaya looked at her dad then back at her mom "i thought this was our home?"

Denise scoffed "This ain't my home and it aint yours either. I'll be back for you soon, if i can't willing take you, ill forcefully take you. Trust and believe me."

Sincere furrowed his eyebrows "bitc- Denise what's that pose to mean?"

"You'll see...you'll damn sure see" Denise spoke as she carried her things out the condo, and slammed the door behind her.

"Don't worry naya about her she just crazy" Sincere stated.

Sanaya looked at him with a frown "she's leaving me?"

"No...No she's not leaving you, she'll be back. Just lay back down" Sincere went to pick her up and lay her in the bed.

Sincere laid on the bed and turned the tv on, he flipped through the channels, and stopped when he reached K.C undercover, Sanaya's favorite show.

He picked up his phone from off the dresser, and answered a few text messages he received. His phone started ringing and a unknown number popped up. Sincere was hesitate to answer, but he felt like there was a reason he should.

"Hello?"

"They free'd a real nigga, come pick me up bro" Leek stated.

| Vote | Comment |

opinions ? •

LEEK HOMEEE 😈😈😈!!

PSA📣

I know the chapters are really short, y'all probably read through them quick asll . But the reason being, the longer the chapters are, the less chapters there will be, which means the quicker the book will end. So i make them shorter because—y'all see where I'm going wit this ?😂