|3|

Always his lil' babies

|3|

SINCERE WRIGHT•|

After shooting Denise a text letting her know he was outside the airport waiting for them, Sincere parked the car and cut the engine off.

Kicking his feet up and leaning the seat back, Sincere made hisself as comfortable as he could. Which was basically all for nothing being that Denise and Sanaya walked up to the car literally two minutes later.

Sincere stepped out the car and look down at Sanaya who smiled big revealing her pretty teeth, reaching up for him to pick her up.

He smiled back at her, and did just that.

"I missed you so much" Sanaya attacked him with kisses. "I missed you so much more" Sincere replied.

"Why are you out here then? Are you going to come back home?" Sanaya questioned as Sincere put her into the car, as well as their suitcases.

"I am home, this is my home. This gonna be your new home" Sincere stated getting into the car himself, as Denise did the same. "Uhn Uhn don't tell her that. This is not her home" Denise  mugged him.

"Man shut up if i want her to stay down here she can" Sincere waved her off and pulled out away from the airport...

* * * *

Sincere's residence
Detroit, Mi

"Don't touch shit in my house Nise" Sincere stated calling Denise by the nick name only he made could call her

"Boy ion wanna touch your shit" Denise rolled her eyes "where y'all going anyway? Why i cant go?"

"Don't worry about it we a be back in a few hours if you get hungry i left money on my bed order sumn" Sincere stated before grabbing Sanaya's hand and leading her out of the apartment.

"Daddy where are we going?" Sanaya asked as the walked to the elevator in the apartment building.

"to meet your sister naya" Sincere answered as the stepped onto the elevator and went down to the first floor.

"My sister? I don't have a sister" Sanaya stated confused. "Yes you do, you just never met her" Sincere replied as they went out to his car, got in and drove away.

* * * *

"Who's house is this?" Sanaya asked as they pulled in the driveway of Tee & nem house. Teeasia's car wasn't there, so she clearly wasn't home But the living room lights were on meaning someone—Sianna was.