|18|

Always his lil' babies

|18|

SIANNA WRIGHT •|

"how are we gonna find her?" Sianna asked with a raspy voice as tears fell from her eyes.

"Ion know Si but we will trust me" Sincere assured her.

Sianna didn't trust him on that, she had a feeling she would never see her mother again.

Sianna went upstairs in her room and seen everything broken, she looked on her dresser and noticed her very expensive earrings necklaces and watches were missing.

Her tv was knocked over, everything was just a mess she didn't even wanna be in the room anymore.

She walked out, closed the door, and went back downstairs.

Sincere was sitting on the couch on the phone with somebody as his leg bounced up and down extremely fast.

"Ard nigga just hurry up! Matter fact come to my house, we finna leave here it's a fucking mess" Sincere spoke into the phone then hung up.

"Sianna go get some clothes you gone stay over my house, it ain't safe here" Sincere spoke standing up from the couch.

Sianna stared at him for a while, hesitant to go back up there.

"I'll come with you" Sincere offered.

Sianna nodded then they both walked up the stairs together, and went into her room.

When Sincere seen how the room looked, he just shook his head. He didn't have any words.

Sianna quickly packed two bags with what she needed. And they left out of the room.

"Ight come on" Sincere opened the door for Sianna to walk out, then walked out behind her.

They got in the car, and drove off.

"What you wanna eat? Ima grab you sumn real quick" Sincere spoke.

"Umm...Taco Bell"

Sincere drove in the direction of Taco Bell.

After getting the food, Sincere drove to his house.

Once they got there, they got out the car and went inside. Sanaya ran up sincere sniffling.

"what's wrong?" Sincere asked picking her up.

"You left me here" Sanaya replied.

"I know, I'm sorry naya. I had to go and you were sleep, ill never do that again I promise"

Sanaya nodded and jumped out of his arms.

When she realized Sianna was there she screamed and ran up to her.

Sianna wasn't in the best mood, but she put a smile on her face for Sanaya.

Someone knocked on the door, Sincere opened it and Leek walked inside.

When Sianna seen him her face lit up "oh my godddd" she screamed running over to hug him "how come you ain't tell me you were getting out"

"You big head ass stopped coming to the visits remember?" Leek mushed her head.

Sianna laughed, a lil while after, her face turned into a frown once she remembered the ongoing situation.

"ight go in the room back there on the left with Sanaya me and him gotta talk" Sincere told her.

She nodded, taking her food and walking into the room with Sanaya.

"So who the fuck took Teeasia ugly ass? And for what? Ian even get to see that monkey mothafucka yet" Leek stated looking through the cabinets for some snacks.

Sincere ran his hand down his face & sighed. "I don't know, that's what we need to figure out. And Teeasia ain't even been in no beef that I know of so how could wanna come after her "

"Mhmmm maybe it's someone coming after you and not her. They could be using her to get to you" Leek stated biting his Oreos.

"Well I ain't even been beefing with nobody, the last person I had issues with was Kyrie and we offed that nigga so who else could it be" Sincere spoke.

"Someone probably coming after you for revenge" Leek stated.

"WHO NIGGA?"

"I don't fucking know! Shit! Damn! Over here questioning me like I just know exactly who done kidnapped Teeasia aggy ass!" Leek mugged Sincere.

Sincere sucked his teeth and started shaking his leg then he started thinking. "Didn't Kyrie have a son?"

Leek nodded.

"What age would he be right now? Around Sianna and Jr age right?"

"Mmhmm."

Sincere nodded & started thinking more. "I think Jr would know him. I mean they did go to school together when they was like 5"

"You don't know where his ass at though" Leek reminded him.

"Yeah but I'm sure he still talks to Sianna,she could get in contact with him" Sincere said.

"Mmm ight...but something tells me Jr- never mind" Leek shook his head.

"Nah just say it"

"I just don't trust Jr, but hey" leek through his hands up "don't listen to me, use your own judgement"

"But just know when we do find out who got her" Leek pulled out 4 guns "it's up there"

| Vote | Comment |

opinions ? •